Was Josh Allen( qb buffalo) the right pick at 3?

6 minutes ago, MCGAHEE2121 said:

I hope you're right. It clearly doesn't look that way... 

I can see Allen as the best qb by far in 3 yrs.   In the whole nfl

It clearly does look that way. Otherwise, I wouldn’t of had anything to say. Otherwise, I wouldn’t of had legit stats to post.

Sam Darnold, by far, outplayed Josh Allen. Josh Allen panics and throws wobblers or he scrambles when he’s pressured. Darnold goes through every progression, moves around in the pocket, re-adjusts his body position and throws strikes.

they are not the same breed of QB. 

Being able to throw far or being athletic doesn’t make you a top QB. Ask Jamarcus Russell.

• Post of the Week 1

1 hour ago, MCGAHEE2121 said:

Mel kiper and Michael Robinson...

find me where either said that after the season they see Allen as the better player.

Not where Kiper, who's not close to being an expert, thought they would be drafted, he said he thought the Bills would trade up for Allen.  He also had Darnold as his best QB talent wise.  Two different things

Michael Robinson isnt an expert, hes a talking head on NFLN

NYUP.COM (DUH)

NFL: Michael Robinson: QB Kyle Lauletta May Be The Best QB Of This Class

Josh Allen will win most games among 2018 Round 1 QBs; lead Buffalo Bills to playoffs, says Michael Robinson

• Post of the Week 1

48 minutes ago, MCGAHEE2121 said:

Did u actually watch the games? Allen was way more accurate. Darnold was captain checkdown. I like darnold and his proficiency but he screams ordinary

Allen looks elite. Almost trevor lawrence like but was from a smaller school

Allen was 52.8% completion vs Darnolds 57.7%. That means Darnold was more accurate.

12 minutes ago, MCGAHEE2121 said:

I hope you're right. It clearly doesn't look that way... 

I can see Allen as the best qb by far in 3 yrs.   In the whole nfl

Dumbest post of all your 38 posts.

10 minutes ago, Patriot Killa said:

It clearly does look that way. Otherwise, I wouldn’t of had anything to say. Otherwise, I wouldn’t of had legit stats to post.

Sam Darnold, by far, outplayed Josh Allen. Josh Allen panics and throws wobblers or he scrambles when he’s pressured. Darnold goes through every progression, moves around in the pocket, re-adjusts his body position and throws strikes.

Being able to throw far or being athletic doesn’t make you a top QB. Ask Jamarcus Russell.

Allen is more accurate, has infinite more upside, stronger arm, much better poise. Darnold is more polished. But from a pure eye ball test of qb play from the pocket, its not even close. I hope I'm wrong but I just see no comparison. It was clear as day when they played each other

• Thumb Down 1

1 minute ago, MCGAHEE2121 said:

Allen is more accurate, has infinite more upside, stronger arm, much better poise. Darnold is more polished. But from a pure eye ball test of qb play from the pocket, its not even close. I hope I'm wrong but I just see no comparison. It was clear as day when they played each other

How is Allen more accurate when his stats literally tell you that he isn’t more accurate?

infinite upside? Who are you? Todd McShay? Lol I hate the word upside. It means NOTHING. People use the word upside when you aren’t good enough at football to match your athletic ability to play football.

much better poise? Dude...he throws an interception and it turns into two. Then it turns into 3.

Darnold has thrown picks and then went on to win a game by throwing two touchdowns and nearly 80%

you aren't making any sense.

3 hours ago, MCGAHEE2121 said:

Did u actually watch the games? Allen was way more accurate. Darnold was captain checkdown. I like darnold and his proficiency but he screams ordinary

Allen looks elite. Almost trevor lawrence like but was from a smaller school

Did you really just vote for your own laughably horrendous post for post of the week? 

Allen more accurate than Darnold?  Looks "elite"? LOL.  Oh man this is gonna be fun.

Also, if you're gonna troll as a buffalo bills fan, you might not wanna pick the name of an old Bills RB.

• WTF? 1

11 minutes ago, Patriot Killa said:

How is Allen more accurate when his stats literally tell you that he isn’t more accurate?

infinite upside? Who are you? Todd McShay? Lol I hate the word upside. It means NOTHING. People use the word upside when you aren’t good enough at football to match your athletic ability to play football.

much better poise? Dude...he throws an interception and it turns into two. Then it turns into 3.

Darnold has thrown picks and then went on to win a game by throwing two touchdowns and nearly 80%

Comp % does on t equal accuracy

Allen has more poise and isn't afraid of hanging in the pocket

Darnold constantly had happy feet and would check it down...

Either you're blind or an idiot.

Allen seriously looks like elway. Darnold looks like a Fitzpatrick turnover machine. Allen is clearly more talented

8 minutes ago, MCGAHEE2121 said:

Allen seriously looks like elway. Darnold looks like a Fitzpatrick turnover machine. Allen is clearly more talented

Yeah it’s probably time for you to go.

• Upvote 1

28 minutes ago, MCGAHEE2121 said:

Josh Allen had a QB rating of 44.4 when he played Sam Darnold this year.

• Upvote 2

10 minutes ago, MCGAHEE2121 said:

Hahahahahahahahahaha

2 minutes ago, Mogglez said:

Josh Allen had a QB rating of 44.4 when he played Sam Darnold this year.

I mean, I’m still trying to figure out how completion % doesn’t have anything to do with accuracy.

its like you can just say things and they are right because you said them.

• Post of the Week 1

1 minute ago, Patriot Killa said:

I mean, I’m still trying to figure out how completion % doesn’t have anything to do with accuracy.

I remember when all the Josh Allen fans here said the same thing when they were telling everyone that he would be more accurate in the NFL.

Then he put together a Tim Tebow esque rookie year and they were nowhere to be found.

Hmm.

• Upvote 1

18 minutes ago, MCGAHEE2121 said:

Darnold was and is known for his poise in the pocket.  Allen, if he isn't running looks like a chicken without a head when rushed. 

The key point of the Jets v Bills game?  Darnold coming back from injury and abusing the Bills along with a dumb assed int by Allen forcing a pass

If you forgot, I get it, Bills fans are lacking

1 hour ago, Patriot Killa said:

He’s trolling you all.

You seriously don’t see what’s going on here?

He just made a Quinnen Williams is a bust thread too.

he’s clearly a Bills fan trying to trigger you all and hopefully you guys don’t let it work lol.

its pretty weird that people gain something from this.

Josh Allen had a QB rating of 100+ only twice last year. He had more interceptions than passing TD’s and he was a running back for the majority of the year. 

Sam Darnold was the #1 rated QB in the final 4 games. He went over 100+ QB rating like 5-6 times. He looked like the far more polished pocket passer. He had the most 20+ yard touchdowns by any QB all year..so not sure where this “Captain Checkdown” bullsh*t comes from.

Sam Darnold vs Josh Allen isn’t even a question. Who the hell is Josh Allen? The kid blows a bag of.....

the only QB’s you should be comparing are Sam Darnold and Baker Mayfield. They were the two best last season.

Being able to throw far or being athletic doesn’t make you a top QB. Ask Jamarcus Russell

Lol. Dude. You Saw it coming. From a mile away. And he still got you. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Patriot Killa said:

Nah I got bored and couldn’t sleep. 

The hell with it. Let’s go. I haven’t been on here much anyway. I need an easy win in the debate category.

I just finished up finals today.

I've got a nut to bust.  We back baby.  Bring on the trash talk with these guys.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Bronxville Jets Fan said:

You are the first Jets fan I have heard question whether Allen would have been a better pick then Darnold, which makes me think you’re really a trolling Bills fan.

Even though Allen is faster and has a stronger arm, Darnold is still the superior prospect.  Much more polished and a million times more accurate.

what makes you  think he is a Jet fan?

2 minutes ago, Mogglez said:

I just finished up finals today.

I've got a nut to bust.  We back baby.  Bring on the trash talk with these guys.

*cracks fingers*

did you know rookie Geno Smith also threw for 1,000 more yards and more touchdowns than Josh Allen did?

?

Yes, two of the worst QB’s to ever play for our franchise in recent memory had better rookie years than Josh Allen

2 minutes ago, Patriot Killa said:

*cracks fingers*

did you know rookie Geno Smith also threw for 1,000 more yards and more touchdowns than Josh Allen did?

?

Yes, two of the worst QB’s to ever play for our franchise in recent memory had better rookie years than Josh Allen

And who says facts can't be fun?

16 minutes ago, Patriot Killa said:

its like you can just say things and they are right because you said them.

Because you can check it down a million times like darnold and have 70% comp %

Or you could throw a sh*t tons of passes past 15 yds like allen but be at 55%

Or you could be proficient in a west coast offense and hit 70 % but it would be more indicative of proficiency and reading a defense 

Or it can be a combination

This is why you have to eatch the game

Not just quote stats like an idiot

3 minutes ago, Patriot Killa said:

This is the part where he hits us with the... 

”Well it’s not about how you start, it’s about how you finish.”

well, sir, I don’t fancy the chances that it’s going to finish much better than it started.?

He has started better than darnold unless youre blind

3 minutes ago, Patriot Killa said:

This is the part where he hits us with the... 

”Well it’s not about how you start, it’s about how you finish.”

well, sir, I don’t fancy the chances that it’s going to finish much better than it started.?

More tape on a QB that struggles with passing the football but can scramble has always worked out well.

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, MCGAHEE2121 said:

Because you can check it down a million times like darnold and have 70% comp %

Or you could throw a sh*t tons of passes past 15 yds like allen but be at 55%

Or you could be proficient in a west coast offense and hit 70 % but it would be more indicative of proficiency and reading a defense 

Or it can be a combination

This is why you have to eatch the game

Not just quote stats like an idiot

Hey Rain Man,

Guess which QB had the higher YPA.

Also, Allen didn't even hit 55%.  He was at 52.8%. I thought you said that Google was your friend?

You calling someone an idiot.  Ironic.

• Haha 2