The Jets are idiots and let me explain why.

if you were going to fire Maccagnan, it should of been done before you went searching for a HC. Now you have to match a GM with the HC. It’s not a professional process. Lol you are going to have to OKAY it with Gase when you hire one and you’ll have to OKAY it with the new GM that Gase is his guy. 

Now what happens when discord sets in? 

Who goes? Who stays?

they permanently F-d that situation up bc now Gase isn’t linked to the GM like Bowles wasn’t linked to Maccagnan. 

• Thumb Down 1
  • Confused 1
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, Klecko73isGod said:

You don't make this move unless you are planning to hire a GM approved by Gase. 

Exactly! Unless Gase walked in the office and said it’s either me or him leaving. 

Its much easier to have Gase run everything than replace Gase.

3 minutes ago, Pac said:

Glad you're happy but it appears Gase has been annointed overlord of all things Jets..  that doesn't sound so good to me..  coach is one thing..  supreme overlord is another..  especially when he just got done saying he doesn't want a yes man..  now looks like hes going to get one..  whole thing is kind of disgusting 

Maybe Gase will go BPA when he picks his Yes Man and then he can say he made a good decision.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

Daniel Jeremiah said Darnold has the brightest future even AFTER Baker’s year. He said there’s just something really special about him. 

So you know what? I can see him being a possibility for the Jets.

some videos:

1 hour ago, Sperm Edwards said:

Master of the cap who gets us out of contracts after only 2 years for non-QBs, totally unlike every other GM!

I particularly used to enjoy that one.

And by “enjoy” Sperm means typing college  essay length posts completely obliterating posters who floated this notion.😂😂

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Lith said:

Agreed.  Better late than never.  But we just let Macc preside over an offseason with $100MM cap space and the 3rd overall pick in the draft.  A good GM could  have done an awful lot to make this team over with those resources.  A wasted opportunity.  But yes, better late than never.

We should still have plenty of money next year and this time a 2nd rounder.

2 minutes ago, Jetster said:

Douglas will go 100% offense & a CB next year & Jetnation will be happy.

They’ll be happy because Douglas was an ex-OL player and values OL a tooooon more than Maccagnan ever did

The Eagles and Ravens have always held it down tremendously in the trenches and have good players to show for it. Osemele is one of those players if you want an example from our own roster.

• Upvote 1

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company