31 minutes ago, Rhg1084 said:

Why let him spend $100m and draft then fire him? Backwards organization 

Yep, but I'll take it!

• Upvote 1

27 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

If you're not going to fire a GM in January, you have to wait till after the draft.

Get the new GM in here and give him the time to replace all the scouts.  Then we can head into the 2020 draft ready to go.

While he should have gotten fired in January, this was the next best option.  The timing is not nearly as bad as people here are saying.

That's like saying the next best option to taking your pants off before you poop is reaching your hand down your underwear and cupping your a$$hole before you poop.

We should've firmly had our pants around our ankles before we dropped this turd. Sure, we feel better now, but we still have a hand full of sh*t that we don't know what to do with.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

35 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

Cimini on 1050 spilling all the tea. HOO BOY. Highlights:

—Chris Johnson wanted Gase and got Maccagnan to go along with it, and they spun it to make it sound like Macc was more involved in the hire than he was.

—Gase DID NOT WANT Gregg Williams.

—Gase wanted the Browns job to the point that Peyton Manning called the Browns first. Jets were the fallback. 

My initial thought is, why is Cimini waiting until now to spill this?

28 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

If Douglas is the hire at GM, it's not going to matter.  Gase + Douglas >>>>> Whatever the Johnson's would have done on their own in January.

Gase is the smartest one in the room right now.  Everything the Johnson's have done have turned to sh*t.  Time to let someone else have the power in the organization, even if he's not a great option. 

I'm not complaining, mind you. I just saw an opportunity to make a poop analogy, and I took it.

Right now I feel happy, light, and a little bit exhausted. Kinda like a gallon of coffee just flushed out a giant turd that's been sitting in my colon for four years.

• Upvote 2

32 minutes ago, nico002 said:

UPDATES

latest reports

- Adam Gase did not know this am this was happening 

- Rumor is the rift that something “went down” between Heimidinger and Maccagnan which caused Johnson to act to end dysfunction 

- Gase does NOT want this on his plate. He is focused on developing Sam, just moved his family here, had nothing to do with this. 

lol

Adam "Littlefinger" Gase.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

33 minutes ago, legler82 said:

Anita Marks from ESPN said this is not a Gase power play. There was an issue between Heimerdinger & Macc and both were let go. Also the Jets scouts really liked Heimerdinger but not Macc.  Heimerdinger getting let go was a surprise.

Heimerdinger will get another job before Macc.

Book it.

• Upvote 2

6 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

If McCarthy wanted the Jets job, but 31 other teams didn't want McCarthy, is that really a good example of someone competent wanting the Jets job?

I'd love to coach the Jets too.  But currently, neither McCarthy nor I are football coaches of any kind. 

And "dear leader" is Gase, not T0mShane.  Keep up. 

I thought the word was that McCarthy either wanted the Jets job, or didn't want to coach at all, and just sit at home while the Packers still pay him.

• Upvote 2

20 minutes ago, Pac said:

Please..  you've been holding Shane's belt loop and following him around like a flea ridden mutt for years.

You and his "relationship" is one of the more grotesque things I've seen on the internet.

^^And this comes from a guy who has naked pics from just about every male poster on JetNation, so you know he's seen a lot of grotesque things.

22 minutes ago, varjet said:

It was clear to me that Mac was going to get fired, but I assumed in January after the Jets finished 7-9.  Firing him now, and bringing in capable others, is a good thing. 

Wait, what?

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, Pac said:

Who are you?

Case in point.

14 minutes ago, Pac said:

Actually you're the only one that agreed to send them. 

And you never sent me that Red Lobster voucher, you lying cretin.

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company