Bad timing or not, GOOD RIDDANCE!

I am GLAD we at least have coach that has some kind of passion, unlike bowles.

The truth is none of us here, or these beat writers, know what goes on behind closed doors. 

My guess is Gase did not like that Mac did NOTHING to get Darnold any help in the draft. We have a mish mash of 3/4 and 4/3 players that clash. We KNOW Gase loves Darnold, so not drafting for offense could be a real possibility.

Dont be so hard on Gase. Clearly, he was a catalyst for Macs departure. You wanted Mac gone? Thank Gase, the squeaky wheel at 1 jets drive.

Mac mad a few good trades. Ill credit him for that. His drafting was atrocious, the first rounders he got fell into his lap and thats the truth.

• Upvote 1

33 minutes ago, Mike135 said:

His worst move was actually a fan approved move.

Re-signing Fitz.

Yea for twice the money

Ill love it when gase turns out to be a solid genius and we get 10 wins.

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, Pac said:

I'm not spewing vitriol at Gase..  I hope he has the goods.

But the unfortunate truth is perception is reality and the perception is that Gase forced out Macc in the ultimate power move.  If he doesn't win and win quickly he'll get skewered.  You can argue with me till the cows come home but those are just the facts.

I dont think he has to win right away. He just needs to show some kind of solid improvement this year. 8-8 will not kill him. 4-12 might

21 minutes ago, Scott Dierking said:

Do you feel that there is some kind of deal here in place already? Shouldn't there be a handshake agreement? It has to be. Right?

And are they about to get Barr'ed?

BTW, talking heads here in Philly are already saying the Eagles need to give Douglas any title that he wants to stay, and give him final say on all personnel.

If he really wants the job but is blocked, can he simply resign and take the jets job the next day?

hey as far as I'm concerned, better late than never. And if Gase did convince CJ, more power to him.

Mac sucked. As noted earlier getting ZERO starters from rounds 2-7 in your drafting career as a Jet is well deserving of a firing. Honestly, a monkey could have drafted better. That's why we have to over pay for a jerk like leveon and that LB who is very good but not worth his salary

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company