Daniel Jeremiah might have a prominent role in Jets front office

5 hours ago, jetstream23 said:

Your mission, should you choose to accept it, is to give us an in-depth analysis of Daniel Jeremiah as a scout and potential front office personnel man for the NY Jets.  Go back to his days under Ozzie Newsome, review his mock drafts going back to 2002, how does he evaluate small school prospects, what's his philosophy on building an offensive line, find out what he eats for breakfast, does he wear boxers or briefs, is he a Game of Thrones fan?  We need to know EVERYTHING....and you're just the right Canadian to do this for us!  Afterall, there's a 27% chance this guy will be in the Jets front office within the next 3 weeks.

Godspeed, Paradis!

And, we thank you.

lol, i appreciate the mission you charged me with, but I will gracefully decline. 2019 was the last year I'm allowing myself to sink back into the madness. I will watch from the balcony with you.... I will say those are some good questions you asked, and I think they should be followed up on. I like DJ quite a bit, he's right far more often than he's not, and he understand when need on the field trumps redundancy. His big boards have always been strong. 

I'm reconnected with my writers group, and i'm going to back to writing specs in LA ?

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1
  • Haha 1

54 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

It'd be nice to have someone in the Jets front office who seems both competent and articulate, who can actually speak on camera without making you feel like the team is being run by a bunch of shut-ins.

Ya sure we're talking about Gase?

5 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

Jeremiah 

You realize that Gase is in total control of this team right now, right?   That isn't going to change.  If Jeremiah is hired, it's because Gase wants him to be hired.

I guess the presentation will be prettier, Gase is still going to be calling the shots

9 hours ago, MDL_JET said:

Douglas and Jerimiah would be a major get IMO. Hope it happens. 

Yeah wouldn't that be great??  Does it really sound like the Jets to you though?  This sounds more like when we were all talking about Sporano and Haley being a package deal after Rex fired Shotty.  More wishful thinking by us Jets fans to ebb some of the pain of living in the reality that our ownership sucks and has zero plan. 

8 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Douglas:  Great hire.

Douglas as GM + Jeremiah:  Fine with it.  Great hire. 

Jeremiah with no Douglas:  Ehhhhh

Douglas as GM and Jeremiah as scouting director/player personnel role seems like the type of thing this organization can't pull off.

Is Tanny reminiscing about his time in Miami with Gase ("ehh maybe he wasn't so bad!)?  That's the direction the Jets I know and love would go in.

1 hour ago, T0mShane said:

It'd be nice to have someone in the Jets front office who seems both competent and articulate, who can actually speak on camera without making you feel like the team is being run by a bunch of shut-ins.

I don't know, that Mike Maccagnan really makes love to the camera...