Hire Sashi Brown

I liked Sashi. He did what needed to be done. Dude took the fall in order for the Browns to be what they are now.  However, we need a John Dorsey...someone who really understands the game, the direction it's going and knows how to deal with players. 

The analytics are great, but you can pay someone to do that, you dont have to make them your GM. 

• Upvote 3

Just now, Villain The Foe said:

I liked Sashi. He did what needed to be done. Dude took the fall in order for the Browns to be what they are now.  However, we need a John Dorsey...someone who really understands the game, the direction it's going and knows how to deal with players. 

The analytics are great, but you can pay someone to do that, you dont have to make them your GM. 

Someone who also doesn’t care about off field bs and adds players that give his team the best chance to win

• Upvote 1

Give me Adam Gase.  This way when he gets fired we don’t have to worry about the next GM wanting the HC that’s already in place (or vice versa).  The Johnson family and their chain-of-command is a real problem.  Hire a freaking GM and let him hire a HC. That way everyone is on the same freaking page. 

1 minute ago, WayneChrebet80 said:

He’s the reason for the Browns turnaround 

Stacking Top 3 picks for a solid decade is the reason for the Browns turnaround.

And the balls of John Dorsey.

And what even is this magnificent turnaround everyone is talking about?

The Browns still finished 3rd in their division with a losing record.

When you go 1-31 over two years including a winless season, there’s literally nowhere to go but up.

• Upvote 1

35 minutes ago, Untouchable said:

Stacking Top 3 picks for a solid decade is the reason for the Browns turnaround.

And the balls of John Dorsey.

And what even is this magnificent turnaround everyone is talking about?

The Browns still finished 3rd in their division with a losing record.

When you go 1-31 over two years including a winless season, there’s literally nowhere to go but up.

You dont know what you're talking about. The Browns blew 11 1st round picks in 5 years 2012-2017. 

Sashi came and purged to the bone, stocked up on cash and draft picks. 

Damn near all those 1st round picks busted. 

8 minutes ago, Villain The Foe said:

You dont know what you're talking about. The Browns blew 11 1st round picks in 5 years 2012-2017. 

Sashi came and purged to the bone, stocked up on cash and draft picks. 

Damn near all those 1st round picks busted. 

So Sashi Brown got rid of a bunch of players, cleared a bunch of cap space, and proceeded to go 1-31 in his two year tenure.

So basically, he was a sh*ttier version of John Idzik.

Don’t want

• Haha 1

21 minutes ago, Untouchable said:

So Sashi Brown got rid of a bunch of players, cleared a bunch of cap space, and proceeded to go 1-31 in his two year tenure.

So basically, he was a sh*ttier version of John Idzik.

Don’t want

I was just correcting you on your incorrect statement. 

You don't want Sashi, which is fine

2 hours ago, Untouchable said:

I want a beer drinker.

Where’s Scot McCloughan these days?

He can lock himself in his office and drink himself into a stupor for all I care as long as he’s making sound football decisions.

He is on the Browns payroll. He's why they ultimately picked Mayfield.

2 minutes ago, rangerous said:

after hearing steven A it's clear he should be the rooney rule guy for the jets.  why does this moron still have a job.

Because ESPN is a festering sh*thole.

They got rid of guys like John Clayton and Ed Werder while giving raises to dipsh*ts like Stephen A, Max Kellerman and Scott Van Pelt.

• Upvote 1