This is 100 percent funny...maybe 200 percent.

Understanding that I am trying to do my job, but from what I am hearing the Jets Press Corps is very angry about this.

I would expect them to go at the current FO with knives.  This is not going to end well for Gase.

Did Mac and Bowles ever see the airplane banner?  I think its coming back. 

12 minutes ago, Jetsplayer21 said:

Manish and all macs little fan boys on here can go s.a.d. ?

what you fail to realize this makes the entire team look like clowns the timing of this putting a su  500 coach in charge. Fish rots from the head down. 

57 minutes ago, rammagen said:

what you fail to realize this makes the entire team look like clowns the timing of this putting a su  500 coach in charge. Fish rots from the head down. 

Wrong. We looked like clowns keeping q horrible gm on post Bowles. We just got more credibility back. Gase may be a unknown, make is well known scrub of a gm

Just now, sec101row23 said:

It’s amazing how little the 3 main Jets beat writers, Mehta, Cimini and Costello actually know about what’s going on with the Jets.  They are there everyday and don’t know s**t about this team.  

they all knew nothing leading up to the draft.  

1 minute ago, Augustiniak said:

they all knew nothing leading up to the draft.  

Agreed.  They don’t ever break anything on their own.  They have given up and just regurgitate Shefter when something happens.  They are a lazy bunch of writers who don’t give a f**k about doing their job.  

1 minute ago, sec101row23 said:

Agreed.  They don’t ever break anything on their own.  They have given up and just regurgitate Shefter when something happens.  They are a lazy bunch of writers who don’t give a f**k about doing their job.  

they had it easy with herm and rex, then bowles came and all the fun, leaks and sound bytes disappeared.