Sign in to follow this  
Ex-Rex

Johnson needs to fire Gase as well

How will Gase reconcile with Le'Veon Bell now that it is out there that Gase definitely did NOT want him? It was Gase that leaked to the media that there was friction between him and Mac and then tried to act "pissed off" at such media irresponsibility when it was his fault in the first place. This kind of stuff is what got him a ticket out of Miami and I didn't like the hire in the first place. Johnson needs to call Mike McCarthy and ask is he is still interested in the Jets and kick Gase out on his a$$. This is going to be a locker room disaster as Bell was expected to be the Jets best offensive player and now he may not be a player for the Jets at all. How can he and Gase now co-exist? I'll wager Bell comes into camp late, has "hammy" issues all season and is shipped out at season's end as a disappointment and all because Gase is a whiny little bitch. The locker room will surely fracture over this as players will take sides for sure and mostly I think they will side with Bell. Insubordination will run rampant as Gase's HC power is diminished by this poorly timed and poorly handled firing of the GM.

• Upvote 2
  • Post of the Week 1
  • Haha 2
  • Downvote 2
  • Butt Fumble 4

So in your plan, if he calls McCarthy, and McCarthy signs on and invariably gets asked about Bell, and says “I wouldn’t have taken a player who sat out for a year”

What then?

What the hell is it with some of you guys and Mike McCarthy?

When did that fat bitch suddenly morph into Bill Walsh circa 1985?

Hahahahahaaaaa.

Then he needs to kill himself and his entire family.

Fire the coach that hasn't even coached a game yet.

Some funny stupid sh*t going on here. 

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Ex-Rex said:

How will Gase reconcile with Le'Veon Bell now that it is out there that Gase definitely did NOT want him? It was Gase that leaked to the media that there was friction between him and Mac and then tried to act "pissed off" at such media irresponsibility when it was his fault in the first place. This kind of stuff is what got him a ticket out of Miami and I didn't like the hire in the first place. Johnson needs to call Mike McCarthy and ask is he is still interested in the Jets and kick Gase out on his a$$. This is going to be a locker room disaster as Bell was expected to be the Jets best offensive player and now he may not be a player for the Jets at all. How can he and Gase now co-exist? I'll wager Bell comes into camp late, has "hammy" issues all season and is shipped out at season's end as a disappointment and all because Gase is a whiny little bitch. The locker room will surely fracture over this as players will take sides for sure and mostly I think they will side with Bell. Insubordination will run rampant as Gase's HC power is diminished by this poorly timed and poorly handled firing of the GM.

#FAKENEWS

1 minute ago, MDL_JET said:

Take one big step back...

Off the ledge?

4 minutes ago, Ex-Rex said:

Leveon bell will come in and play with a chip on his shoulder and impress. he could care less about Gase. He is on team Leveon, he's a brand. He got more money to make. 

20 minutes ago, Ex-Rex said:

And you know all this because Gase told you, correct?  Why would Gase undermine himself with a top player three months into a job?

(posted this in another fire Gase thread too)

I wouldn't fire Gase, but I would rein him in by taking him out of the GM search and telling him to focus on X's and O's.  And going forward, the HC reports to the GM and the GM to the Owner.

But Christopher Johnson is too stupid for all that....so instead Gase will be a dictator who controls the GM, and this will all be a disaster.

• Like 1

I wouldn't fire Gase, but I would rein him in by taking him out of the GM search and telling him to focus on X's and O's.  And going forward, the HC reports to the GM and the GM to the Owner.
But Christopher Johnson is too stupid for all that....so instead Gase will be a dictator who controls the GM, and this will all be a disaster.

This is the answer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Its quite obvious that there were several "fck you's" exchanged in the Jets draft war room a few weeks ago. Wow Gase must be a complete douchebag and hard to get along with. That type of argument is the only explanation for the timing of Mac's firing because it just doesn't add up. It also explains why Gase was nowhere to be found during the draft and interviews lol.

sh*t goes on all the time the NFL is a business like any other.

Ex Rex Chez....

Bell will remember this day for rest of his time here. Gase has no issues getting in players faces (let alone ownership) and Bell will just not take it. 

This was a power move and an embarrassment to happen at this time. Emperor Gase and Synergy Johnson just made this situation and now they will have to ride it through.

24 minutes ago, jetscrazey said:

well judging by appearances chris johnson seems to be a submissive bitch. gase is gonna pimp slap the sh*t out of him and then force him to give him rim jobs after taco bell induced diarrhea without wiping first

• Sad 1

this op should self immolate

the the person themselves, the POST