MasterChiefJets

Francesa, Media on Maccagnan Firing.

10 hours ago, SAR I said:

What, an environment where there is exactly 1 boss and he gives you very clear direction?  Gee, I hate working in companies like that.  Its so much more fun when the owner and senior management can't see eye to eye and every time I trip on a thumbtack I can run to one of them and wallow in my own self-pity.

Today was the last part of the Idzik-to-Bowles lineage.  Rejoice.  Better to put the fate of the franchise in the capable hands of a proven OC and experienced HC than a rookie GM chosen by a head hunting group.

SAR I

Good post SAR. How many years have Jet fans, both on and off this board, bitched about not having anybody in charge here? We finally do...so what if it's the coach? As one guy posted yesterday, and I paraphrase, "this is Chris getting rid of the final piece of the disaster Woody built."

• Upvote 1

Mike does have a valid point about Bell that I think merits more scrutiny, namely that by Bell not being here for those workouts helped put Gases' dagger deeper into Macc's back. Maybe Gase and Bell really on same side here?

• Upvote 2

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company