MasterChiefJets

Francesa, Media on Maccagnan Firing.

On 5/15/2019 at 7:31 PM, Jetsplayer21 said:

He is very anti-Jets. I don’t think Gase kisses his arse like mac did. So of course there is a bias 

Mike hates Woody.  

• Upvote 1

On 5/15/2019 at 7:31 PM, Jetsplayer21 said:

He is very anti-Jets. I don’t think Gase kisses his arse like mac did. So of course there is a bias 

Mike hates Woody.  

9 minutes ago, LionelRichie said:

not quite.   This team needs to improve dramatically from the last 3 sh*t shows but w/o a Center and CB the playoffs may not be in reach this year.   Draft board and value are words that should only be used when you have a Center and 2 starting CB's.   

I’m more concerned about CB than C. Hopefully we generate pass rush with QW and Polite to mask that deficiency

• Upvote 1

Just now, Jetsplayer21 said:

Fat mike hates the jets and Mets. He is a pos 

He was practically a jets fan when Parcells  was here, was neutral during the Herm years and he loved Mangini

Woody did something to piss off Francesa because he’s been venomous towards the jets ever since around 2008

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

More importantly, Woody did something to piss off Belichick.

Woody is gonna Woody

1 hour ago, Jetsplayer21 said:

He is by far the biggest baby on radio. Woody probably just didn’t kiss his arse like he wanted him to. You should have heard how pathetic he was yesterday kissing Aaron Boone arse, then he does his sarcastic trashing of the Mets with Mickey Calloway. 

He hates the Jets now because he knows his giants screwed up royally by not taking darnold, and then taking “Daniel Jones “ the following yr 🤣🤣

Did you hear the meltdown Mike had over the Daniel Jones abortion?  Lol

• Haha 1

Actually thought Fatcessa was fairly objective in discussing this situation and certainly more so than the rest of the media and fans who were acting like it’s the apocalypse because the jets fired a bad gm in the wrong month

1 hour ago, section314 said:

Mike does have a valid point about Bell that I think merits more scrutiny, namely that by Bell not being here for those workouts helped put Gases' dagger deeper into Macc's back. Maybe Gase and Bell really on same side here?

Bell is gone after next season.  Wut a disaster

Francesa fell asleep again while broadcasting on the Mike Zaun app

12 hours ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

Now you know why he constantly chugs diet coke

• Upvote 1

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company