AbstraKt

Chiefs - Jets Agree to Darron Lee trade

1 hour ago, Joe W. Namath said:

Next up, leonard williams for a 5th.

Better than having to pay him 14Mill a year, when Henry Anderson will put up twice the production.

If Maccagnan was still here, so would Williams at 14 and Lee also, only few of the handful left to show for Maccagnan’s first 4 drafts.

1 hour ago, jetstream23 said:

I disagree.  I think Leo is better than people give him credit for.

Ok you’re entitled.  But I’ll never think he’s close to being worth 14 million a year. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Pac said:

This is such a mind-numbingly bad take...  There is no coach or GM in the NFL who would rather have Henry Anderson than Leonard Williams.  You'd get laughed out of the room for proposing it.

Not saying that Williams doesn’t have vastly more raw potential than Anderson...but, who would you say had a better year last year?

Next, is Williams worth $14Mill a year?

15 minutes ago, Pac said:

Anderson was a great Macc trade and played well but he was the beneficiary of the opposing teams offensive line being focused on neutralizing Williams.

I don't hate Anderson at all..  Glad he was re-signed.  But he is the complimentary piece of the equation.. not the big gun.  Leonard and now Q will be the big guns.

I fully expect Anderson to play well again because of the attention the other 2 will draw. 

Ok...I have no problem with your analysis, just you did miss addressing one question....do you think Williams is worth $14Mill a year?  I don’t.

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company