AbstraKt

Chiefs - Jets Agree to Darron Lee trade

Great move. Seriously all the people who wanted Lee gone now all of sudden don't think a 6th is enough. @jetstream23 I think said it best but yeah we hate Macc but apparently not in May .. so ridiculous. I love these loves these moves..

Macc gone, Lee gone, get rid of anyone else that under performs. A guy off the street with upside or in this case a draft pick (cashman) is way better than a known let down. Glad to see we finally have a head coach and GM that finally realized it.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, tfine said:

Never liked Lee. He even got called out by Bart Scott for being too soft at the point of attack. In a Greg Williams defense that’s not something that’s going to fly.

Sent from my iPad using JetNation.com mobile app

I forgot the Greg w. Factor. Bet money he told Gase that Lee was weak. Like he had to even tell him, it is obvious and I'm sure gase targeted Lee last year as an opposing coach.

Not so bad having the smartest guy in the room as your coach GM. I think these are good signs.

All the bell talk doesn't scare me either. Gase will use him alot, might not have made same contracts as Macc but they are already signed, he will use them.

2 minutes ago, Dcat said:

now what about Leonard Williams?  

He is nit going anywhere. Kid can play

• Upvote 1

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company