Chiefs - Jets Agree to Darron Lee trade

3 minutes ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

I think it's now safe to say that Darren Lee was the main player that Macc and Gase vehemently disagreed on.

i should think williams had some input.  6th seems pretty cheap for lee.  there may be something else going on besides his play on the field.

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1

8 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Amazing how painful it is to come to grips with how pathetic Mac's picks panned out, when you see someone dealing them away without needing to insulate his reputation in the transaction.

Thought hypothetical, I would argue that was primarily why Mac didn't trade down in this draft. Optics would have been terrible for him if he didn't get full value. 

It seems super fitting that this ridiculous offseason is the Jetsy equivalent to making Casserly fall on the sword over Reggie Bush.

13 minutes ago, Jetsplayer21 said:

And Not a top of the round 6th like the giantS would have brought us, this one is almost a 7th ha

My thoughts exactly. This is just dumb. We have a non GM GM making playing with daddy's tool box. 

1 minute ago, Chrebetfan80 said:

Not sure how this is a great move other than everyone just hates lee? 

Cheifs traded a 4th for Reggie Ragland.. is Reggie ragland that much better than lee? Personally, I dont think so, and I’m not even a fan of lee to begin with

Yeah he is much better