Thoughts

18 minutes ago, GREENBEAN said:

Oh behave. Are we really gonna get in a debate on who’s busier here? I put 42,000 miles on my car and 22,000 miles in the air in the last 11 months.
Now what??? lol

emoji1319.pngemoji1319.pngemoji1319.pngemoji1319.pngemoji1319.pngemoji1319.pngemoji1319.png

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

Yet you have thousands of posts here.  I barely have time to check the page let alone make a post.  

8 hours ago, BCJet said:

For anyone who wants to look at this objectively and not simply read what media idiots are saying please think of this.

Teams are allowed to block coaching and FO candidates from interviewing while their team is playing.  Douglas was the front runner for the Texans job but the Eagles went to the SB and the Texans hired Brian Gaine.

Guess what teams can block the jets now - NONE.  Guess what other teams are competing with us for Douglas, Eliot Wolf, or any other young candidate out there - NONE.

Mac didnt do a good job here.  He was consistently indecisive and is probably an excellent scout, but there is way more to this job then scouting.  We now have a direct line to at top candidate who can come in, have 2 months before training camp, pick his staff and actually be here because they want to work with Gase and Sam.

Its not a circus.  Its unfortunate that it didnt work out, but just because teams "usually fire people in January" doesnt mean its horrible to do it in May

Good points in there...

3 hours ago, Savage69 said:

I've been a fan since the 1960 Titans and except for a short time of Sonny Werblin love Jet fans have hated every owner and GM since then.. Most Jet fans feel any move that they wouldn't have done is wrong and everyone but them is a idiot.. I assume by winning team you mean super bowl?? I know fans of teams that have never won a bowl that don't wallow in self pity like many Jet fans do..

maybe...just like the playoffs..

3 hours ago, Savage69 said:

I've been a fan since the 1960 Titans and except for a short time of Sonny Werblin love Jet fans have hated every owner and GM since then.. Most Jet fans feel any move that they wouldn't have done is wrong and everyone but them is a idiot.. I assume by winning team you mean super bowl?? I know fans of teams that have never won a bowl that don't wallow in self pity like many Jet fans do..

maybe...just like the playoffs..

7 hours ago, Snell41 said:

An alpha dog just ripped the throat out of an incompetent, weak minded, feeble and indecisive man who has held this franchise back for years now. This is a great moment for this franchise.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Preach it bro...many of us are 10000% with you