Great things are finally happening

I gotta be honest when the story first broke I believed Anita Marks rumor that something went down to trigger Macc and Dinger’s firing. After hearing Chris Johnson’s conference I realized right away that was not the case at all. Chris Johnson is cluelessly incompetent, BUT to his credit at least he’s allowing someone with balls to handle things at this point.

Maccs drafts have been awful. Downright awful. He’s clearly indecisive and passive, so much so that he just let the incumbent alpha dog HC walk all over him and squeeze him out without even a hint of a fight. He needed to go. He needed to go months ago, and unfortunately our idiot owner couldn’t figure that out on his own. It took someone with attitude and balls to finally get him to see the light.

Darron Lee has no position in the NFL. He was drafted as Todd Bowles cute little pipe dream of a hybrid player, ironically intended as an answer to Gronk. He wasn’t good enough to even fit as that hybrid, and he’s not good enough to play LB. Macc was simply trying to save face with holding on to him. Backup or otherwise you do not want Lee as a LB. He’s a liability. KC is using a throwaway late 6th as a flyer to see if they can find a role for him, but as soon as they have an injury and need the roster space that project will end and Lee will be on the street. I predict he will not even be in the league in 2020. It’s Coples/Amaro/Hobson all over again. We draft a guy high and think well he must have some kind of value only to watch them fall out of the league. Yes, there is certainly a **** you Macc intent to the trade, but more of a sense of here’s what Macc should have done pre draft so they could’ve used that capital to help the team this year. Macc was making moves like a man fearful of losing his job, and that will cost us in the long run.

Gase doesn’t like paying RB’s top dollar. Ok. He’s probably right. That doesn’t mean there’s a rift between him and Bell. Bell gets on the field and plays hard and produces there’s no issue. If he’s loafing then Gase will be all over his ass. How is that a problem exactly? Todd Bowles was letting players skip meetings without repercussions. Now THAT was a problem.

What Gase has basically done is walked into the room like a big dog and said holy sh*t what a bunch of pussies in here, and started asserting himself. There’s nothing wrong with that at all. You want leaders. You want guys that will do anything to achieve their vision. Now Gase needs to go out and prove it on the field, no doubt about it. But he’s clearly not a pussy, and he clearly is not gonna sit idly while incompetent, indecisive wimps hold their dicks and cost him his shot.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Upvote 2
  • Post of the Week 2