Jets will fail

jgb

33 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

It's not a hot take to suggest handing the reigns of the organization to a failed Dolphins HC is a bad idea.  That's why you deserve the buttfumbles:  For thinking you're the only one arguing the Jets will fail.  We're used to failure around these parts, buddy. 

jgbstradamus

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, jgb said:

"You are right, but others were right first." Pathetic rebuttal. Sorry that due to timezone I'm late to the party. 

So defensive.  Late to the party but you felt like vomiting out your stream of consciousness all over this thread before reading anything. 

2 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

So defensive.  Late to the party but you felt like vomiting out your stream of consciousness all over this thread before reading anything. 

Yeaaaaaah super defensive. Gase sucks. Posed it now. Happy you knew it since AM US yesterday. Welcome to the team, +1.

3 minutes ago, jgb said:

Yeaaaaaah super defensive. Gase sucks. Posed it now. Happy you knew it since AM US yesterday. Welcome to the team, +1.

You're right.  I had no idea Gase went 23-25 at Miami.  Perhaps you should have paid attention to my posts months ago up to now where I criticized the hire.  Or does the time zone difference make it impossible to have noticed that?

We're about to hire Joe Douglas as GM, a caliber of GM candidate we could never have prayed to acquire back in January.  Maybe google his name then come on back, if its not too early for you. 

Just now, Jetsfan80 said:

You're right.  I had no idea Gase went 23-25 at Miami.  Perhaps you should have paid attention to my posts months ago where I criticized the hire.  Or was that on a different time zone too?

We're about to hire Joe Douglas as GM, a caliber of GM candidate we could never have prayed to acquire back in January.  Maybe google his name then come on back, if its not too early for you. 

Glad to inform you. Stick with me kid, and keep up.

30 minutes ago, jgb said:

Buttfumble me all you want. There is a zero percent chance that Gase is the savior. The Woody Twins have give him the reigns based on... nadda. Guaranteed fail. 

it must be nice to be a long time JN poster back when Reps were easy to get such that you can blow some of it on requesting a buttfumble.

for the folks that came here after the JI shutdown - 14 buttfumbles would be a significant blow to our rep score.

• Sympathy 1

4 minutes ago, batman10023 said:

it must be nice to be a long time JN poster back when Reps were easy to get such that you can blow some of it on requesting a buttfumble.

for the folks that came here after the JI shutdown - 14 buttfumbles would be a significant blow to our rep score.

Bro, if you care about buttfumbles, you're a putz.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Ken Shroy said:

I think the darkside is affecting you.

Let's see. Coach with bad record, from a team we mock, and an ownership that has done nothing right... sure let's mock those who question guaranteed success. Great post for future quoting, one way of the other.

31 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

And we're about to hire as GM a VP of Personnel whose impact directly led to the Eagles winning a Super Bowl. 

But sure, Adam Gase sucks and all.  I'm sure we could have gotten a GM like that back in January, right?

I'm definitely on the Gase bandwagon until proven otherwise.

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1

43 minutes ago, jgb said:

Buttfumble me all you want. There is a zero percent chance that Gase is the savior. The Woody Twins have give him the reigns based on... nadda. Guaranteed fail. 

We don't need a savior just a measly playoff berth.

• Upvote 2

We literally have Jets fans believing a failed Miami HC is going to deliver us to the promised land. We have entered full Delusion Syndrome.

Can't wait to necro this later. And if I'm wrong, great, Jets are winning, can handle that. <1% chance Gase works out, though.

33 minutes ago, jgb said:

Agree with you but the great thing about opinions is we don't have to wait for the result. If one year ago someone suggested hanging full control to the dolphins HC.. well, they'd be banned. But now, we must kiss his arse. Sorrhy, the Johnsons are dunces. 

100% 

But if it makes him fail that much faster, might as well get on with it. He doesn't get to whine about Macc or Idzik or Tanny (1.0 or 2.0). 

Meanwhile I guess, just hope for the chance he's good at this (or is good at this now). We'll have a better idea soon enough.

• Upvote 1

We literally have Jets fans believing a failed Miami HC is going to deliver us to the promised land. We have entered full Delusion Syndrome.
Can't wait to necro this later. And if I'm wrong, great, Jets are winning, can handle that.

How is being thankful that a piece of trash GM being jettisoned confused with Gase being a savior? Aren’t you a lawyer? I’d expect you to have the capacity to not draw such far fetched correlations.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Haha 1

Just now, jgb said:

He's the head coach of the football team I foolishly root for. Yes, I'd like to see him succeed. No delusions, I'd just rather be positive for the time being. It's not like the way I feel about it has any impact on who's going to be coaching here on opening day. And I get no personal pleasure out of being defeatist from the get-go. 

• Upvote 3
  • Sympathy 1

3 minutes ago, Sperm Edwards said:

100% 

But if it makes him fail that much faster, might as well get on with it. He doesn't get to whine about Macc or Idzik or Tanny (1.0 or 2.0). 

Meanwhile I guess, just hope for the chance he's good at this (or is good at this now). We'll have a better idea soon enough.

Fast fail is not something Jets have excelled at.

2 minutes ago, Snell41 said:

How is being thankful that a piece of trash GM being jettisoned confused with Gase being a savior? Aren’t you a lawyer? I’d expect you to have the capacity to not draw such far fetched correlations.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well I dunno, rumors and timing, along with now-confirmed media repots--kinda the thing us lawyers (and other rational humans) pay attention to. We call it "evidence" in law school and in RL.

5 minutes ago, slats said:

He's the head coach of the football team I foolishly root for. Yes, I'd like to see him succeed. No delusions, I'd just rather be positive for the time being. It's not like the way I feel about it has any impact on who's going to be coaching here on opening day. And I get no personal pleasure out of being defeatist from the get-go. 

Everyone here wants him to succeed. I also hope it doesn't rain on sunday but I'm still carrying an umbrella.  "Hope" and "Prediction," are two different things entirely.

55 minutes ago, jgb said:

Didn't you also say there is “ zero chance mac is canned “ I think we should start betting on everything opposite you believe?‍♂️

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Jetsplayer21 said:

Didn't you also say there is “ zero chance mac is canned “ I think we should start betting on everything opposite you believe?‍♂️

Don't remember saying that (don't think I did) but if I did, I was obviously wrong. Admitting a mistake: "something 99.9% of internet posters are unable to do"

• Upvote 1