Jets will fail

jgb

Well I dunno, rumors and timing, along with now-confirmed media repots--kinda the thing us lawyers (and other rational humans) pay attention to. We call it "evidence" in law school and in RL.

I haven’t seen one post from anyone stating Gase is the savior. Not one. I’ve seen plenty, including from myself, that stated Macc being gone is a good thing. And if the “evidence” of Joe Douglas coming here proves true then it’s an outstanding thing since he’s a massive upgrade. Hell, having no GM is a massive upgrade from Macc. Yesterday was a very good day for the NY Jets. Now hopefully Gase proves he is a competent HC.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just now, Snell41 said:

I haven’t seen one post from anyone stating Gase is the savior. Not one. I’ve seen plenty, including from myself, that stated Macc being gone is a good thing. And if the “evidence” of Joe Douglas coming here proves true then it’s an outstanding thing since he’s a massive upgrade. Hell, having no GM is a massive upgrade from Macc. Yesterday was a very good day for the NY Jets. Now hopefully Gase proves he is a competent HC.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

20 butt fumbles prove that many believe he is, indeed, the saviour. Or as I call these people, future LOLcows. Gase will fail and fail hard. Believe that.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, jgb said:

Buttfumble me all you want. There is a zero percent chance that Gase is the savior. The Woody Twins have give him the reigns based on... nadda. Guaranteed fail. 

I hear ya. Can totally understand this approach.

HOWEVER...

I hated the Gase hire. Pissed. Thought it was an awful choice. And. I. Am. Always. Wrong. With. This. sh*t. ?

So...we got that going for us.

giphy.gif

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Jetsfan80 said:

It's not a hot take to suggest handing the reigns of the organization to a failed Dolphins HC is a bad idea.  That's why you deserve the buttfumbles:  For thinking you're the only one arguing the Jets will fail.  We're used to failure around these parts, buddy. 

gaaah

should have read the thread...

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, freestater said:

I hear ya. Can totally understand this approach.

HOWEVER...

I hated the Gase hire. Pissed. Thought it was an awful choice. And. I. Am. Always. Wrong. With. This. sh*t. ?

So...we got that going for us.

giphy.gif

Hope to God I am wrong but we hire a HC, with a terrible record from a devision rival we mock constantly... and suddenly anyone who questions whether he will succeed is an idiot... riiiiiight.

• Sympathy 1

1 hour ago, T0mShane said:

It’s ok to like a poster, appreciate his contributions, and still light this post way the fyck up with buttfumble emojis

Love how you've subverted the butt fumble as a positive. I'm right and you well know it. Sorry if Singapore has a different time zone than Hoboken--which is cool, I'm sure you have a legit rent-controlled loft there.

50 minutes ago, slats said:

Nice job getting out in front of this. 

Sorry that earth is a sphere and the light hits the area I am in at a different time than it does where you are and thus it’s easy to assume I’m “late to the party.” Travel more!

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, jgb said:

Don't remember saying that (don't think I did) but if I did, I was obviously wrong. Admitting a mistake: "something 99.9% of internet posters are unable to do"

Agree. The only thing that has been predictable with the jets, is that they are  unpredictable. Almost every yr. Sorry I accused you of being That homer poster who says “ no way” something will happen, and runs away when it does.. 

• Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, jgb said:

20 butt fumbles prove that many believe he is, indeed, the saviour. Or as I call these people, future LOLcows. Gase will fail and fail hard. Believe that.

To reiterate; I butt fumbled you for acting like this some bold prediction.  

Curious though: how are you defining failure? No playoffs, below .500, fires in 2 years?  

• Upvote 2

10 minutes ago, jgb said:

Sorry that earth is a sphere and the light hits the area I am in at a different time than it does where you are and thus it’s easy to assume I’m “late to the party.” Travel more!

It's you second comment to that effect, but that's not what I meant. I meant it literally, as in you were the first -regardless of timezone- to declare Gase a failure in a brand new thread the day after Mac got fired. 

Again, congrats on a job well done. 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, slats said:

It's you second comment to that effect, but that's not what I meant. I meant it literally, as in you were the first -regardless of timezone- to declare Gase a failure in a brand new thread the day after Mac got fired. 

Again, congrats on a job well done. 

Thank you, sorry misinterpreted your post as a negative. I accept your compliment.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

No it proves this thread was a waste of bandwidth. 

Or a reality check for those invested in the “Jets must have a plan” narrative. News flash: they don’t.