Jets will fail

jgb

3 hours ago, jgb said:

So I get butt fumbled because my opinion is shared by many... interesting use of the butt fumble (can't use emojis on laptop but if I could, would insert zany laugh here).

Probably more because you think that this thought needed it own thread

3 hours ago, jgb said:

Good. Gooooood buttfumble me. The necro all the more sweet.

OK, so let me get this straight, if Gase does fail (which, let's face it is a pretty safe bet) you're gonna necro this and brag about it while we're all bummed about the team starting over yet again?

Seems in character for you. Carry on. 

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, jgb said:
  2 hours ago, jgb said:
Well I dunno, rumors and timing, along with now-confirmed media repots--kinda the thing us lawyers (and other rational humans) pay attention to. We call it "evidence" in law school and in RL.

Geez, you wonder why attorneys get a bad rap!!

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, Klecko73isGod said:

OK, so let me get this straight, if Gase does fail (which, let's face it is a pretty safe bet) you're gonna necro this and brag about it while we're all bummed about the team starting over yet again?

Yes and if he succeeds I will celebrate. We call this a win/win. Now you’re catching on 

6 hours ago, joenamathwouldn'tcry said:

Mark Sanchez would like to differ, and would like his residuals, forthwith. He reserves the right to seek punitive damages in any delay of recognition and/or payments due.

Yeah but he would screw up the legal case and lose on a technicality leaving me to continue collecting 

• Sympathy 1

5 hours ago, Klecko73isGod said:

Him, and a whole bunch of folks around here... If they complain and mock everyone else; and are proven right, they can pat themselves on the back later and feel all warm and fuzzy in thinking they know best... And if not, well hey it's not their fault their opinions were  wrong. And who cares, go Jets.

It's a very weak philosophy to live by, I think. It's choosing to be negative for the sake of hoping to be right. They'll call it a no lose mindset. Always be ready to be let down and always find the most negative angle you can, and you can't be surprised or upset... You get to throw out the "told ya so!"...

But what they don't realize is if you always live that low, you can never come up as high. And often in life, even if you walk into something expecting a bad outcome, it stings just as much as it would if you came into it with some hope. But we fool ourselves.

The need to be right is a powerful thing, unfortunately. 

• Upvote 1

Charter members of the Hall of Heroes.

1. BallinPB

BallinPB

6 hours ago
  2. peebag

peebag

7 hours ago
  3. CrazyCarl40

CrazyCarl40

8 hours ago
  4. jeremy2020

jeremy2020

8 hours ago
  5. FidelioJet

FidelioJet

9 hours ago
  6. Thai Jet

Thai Jet

9 hours ago
  7. MasterChiefJets

MasterChiefJets

9 hours ago

The Crusher

The Crusher

9 hours ago

13 minutes ago, DMan77 said:

Him, and a whole bunch of folks around here... If they complain and mock everyone else; and are proven right, they can pat themselves on the back later and feel all warm and fuzzy in thinking they know best... And if not, well hey it's not their fault their opinions were  wrong. And who cares, go Jets.

image.png.3b04ced8c6a7285a85dae0dada63803c.png

Just now, Jet hustle said:

Whats the point of this thread?  Do you want to be right?    History says you will be......

I want to express my opinion about the Jets. I heard this was the place for that.

11 hours ago, jgb said:

Buttfumble me all you want. There is a zero percent chance that Gase is the savior. The Woody Twins have given him the reigns based on... nadda. Guaranteed fail. 

Yes all those great draft picks and signings Mac made over the years plus that fun and exciting 14-34 record last 3 years the guy was just brilliant