Mac and Hermidingsh*t gone (my first post here)

Thrilled to se both of these pineapples gone. Neither had a clue about anything. I’d like to thang the Giants .org for passing on Sam and anybody who helped us to remain at 3 and pick Q. My greatest fear this draft was Mac trading down and whiffing on most if not all of the pics. The golden opportunity before us is defined by the simple fact that nobody else is looking for a GM so the two or three candidates that actually have the chops to do the job are on a platter.

• Upvote 6
  • Thumb Down 3
  • Sympathy 2

23 minutes ago, WestSideJohnny said:

Thrilled to se both of these pineapples gone. Neither had a clue about anything. I’d like to thang the Giants .org for passing on Sam and anybody who helped us to remain at 3 and pick Q. My greatest fear this draft was Mac trading down and whiffing on most if not all of the pics. The golden opportunity before us is defined by the simple fact that nobody else is looking for a GM so the two or three candidates that actually have the chops to do the job are on a platter.

FYI, You're supposed to preface all new thread posts this week with the phrase "Buttfumble me all you want....."

• Upvote 2

Hey buddy. I remember you from the greenhouse(at least I think that’s you).

Welcome to the board!

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

1 hour ago, WestSideJohnny said:

How dare you post an opinion that has been expressed somewhere, elsewhere, at some other time. Get a rope!!!

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, WestSideJohnny said:

Yeas , those were pineapples, the previous group were kumquats , no difference. Jets are still fruit cakes

Mike Maccagnan never should have even had this perch to fall from.

That’s the word from Mike Lombardi, the former longtime NFL executive and briefly the Browns’ general manager, who’s now with The Athletic. Lombardi, who helped begin the rumblings that Maccagnan was not safe with the Jets late last month, reporting he was on the hot seat, says he never should have had that seat in the first place.

“Maccagnan’s a college scout who got promoted to become a GM. How? I don’t know,” Lombardi said on “The GM Shuffle” podcast Wednesday, before turning his attention to Maccagnan’s right-hand man. “… And so he brought [VP of player personnel Brian] Heimerdinger in, and Heimerdinger for whatever reason … he moved up the NFL as fast as any human being could possibly, with no experience, and he’s making all the decisions. And so it’s really a kind of a dysfunctional front office that’s been this way for years since they got there.

“But Todd Bowles … he never complained. He just took his medicine, smiled and went to work.”

https://nypost.com/2019/05/16/bill-belichick-confidant-crushes-mike-maccagnan-on-his-way-out/

10 hours ago, TokyoJetsFan said:

Mike Maccagnan never should have even had this perch to fall from.

That’s the word from Mike Lombardi, the former longtime NFL executive and briefly the Browns’ general manager, who’s now with The Athletic. Lombardi, who helped begin the rumblings that Maccagnan was not safe with the Jets late last month, reporting he was on the hot seat, says he never should have had that seat in the first place.

“Maccagnan’s a college scout who got promoted to become a GM. How? I don’t know,” Lombardi said on “The GM Shuffle” podcast Wednesday, before turning his attention to Maccagnan’s right-hand man. “… And so he brought [VP of player personnel Brian] Heimerdinger in, and Heimerdinger for whatever reason … he moved up the NFL as fast as any human being could possibly, with no experience, and he’s making all the decisions. And so it’s really a kind of a dysfunctional front office that’s been this way for years since they got there.

“But Todd Bowles … he never complained. He just took his medicine, smiled and went to work.”

https://nypost.com/2019/05/16/bill-belichick-confidant-crushes-mike-maccagnan-on-his-way-out/

Gase was not content to simply cash his check.  Blowes was.