Robby signs tender

2 hours ago, bealeb319 said:

He told a police officer that he was going to go to his house and have sex with his wife...Gordon smokes marijuana which is legal in alot of states now. Which one is overblown?

Sent from my LGUS991 using JetNation.com mobile app

Jets fans on this site were ok with the Kraft situation. But then heresay gets everyone worked up. I’m guessing you think someone saying something mean is the worse of all those situations.

• Upvote 1

Jets fans on this site were ok with the Kraft situation. But then heresay gets everyone worked up. I’m guessing you think someone saying something mean is the worse of all those situations.
No. Illegal prostitution is worse than mean words but getting arrested for speeding and blowing red lights and then threatening to have sex with the arresting officers wife is not an ideal trait for your young players either. Do you see how two completely different things can be bad without the need to determine which is worse to somehow falsely justify the other as being acceptable?

• Sympathy 1

2 minutes ago, bealeb319 said:

No. Illegal prostitution is worse than mean words but getting arrested for speeding and blowing red lights and then threatening to have sex with the arresting officers wife is not an ideal trait for your young players either. Do you see how two completely different things can be bad without the need to determine which is worse to somehow falsely justify the other as being acceptable?

Then we are in agreement. They are all messed up. Your original post only points out What the police said Robby said. 

2 hours ago, bealeb319 said:

He told a police officer that he was going to go to his house and have sex with his wife...Gordon smokes marijuana which is legal in alot of states now. Which one is overblown?

DId he say he was gonna eat his children too?  Cause that’s where I draw the line on giving guys 1 year contracts. 

• Sympathy 1

45 minutes ago, choon328 said:

I'm a realist, you're in love with him. He'll be an afterthought in this offense.

I'm sure you'll be here to say "I told you so" like a real champ, too. I'm so tired of hearing that he'll be an afterthought in this offense. If he is, fine, but what's wrong with thinking if Gase is such an offensive genius that Robby wouldn't be productive? I don't understand this mentality that you have. I'd love for Q to finish a season but Robby actually has, and you can call him a one trick deep threat pony but I saw him score in the red zone quite often last year and last time I checked that's medium at best. I'm not even in love with the guy, I am just tired of all the complaining. Broken records.

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, bealeb319 said:

lol come on man. One poorly chosen sentence vs years of suspensions and rehabs.   It's seriously not even in the same ballpark.