John Wick III *** spoilers ***

5 hours ago, The Crusher said:

Pretty much enough cardio for week or two

Hardly a ringing endorsement, you said that last month after Mrs Crusher made you move from the barcalonger to the couch for a bit so she could deoderize it and kill off the ant colony feeding on the massive array of crumbs you generate daily

But I'll definitely check it out, glad to here it's not drivel. Enjoyed the first one a lot 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, CTM said:

Hardly a ringing endorsement, you said that last month after Mrs Crusher made you move from the barcalonger to the couch for a bit so she could deoderize it and kill off the ant colony feeding on the massive array of crumbs you generate daily

But I'll definitely check it out, glad to here it's not drivel. Enjoyed the first one a lot 

*month. My bad. 

• Haha 1

Just now, T0mShane said:

Just saw it. What a great, fun, nutso movie. Some of the scenes were so ridiculous and awesome that people in the theater were clapping. One of those rare flicks I might see twice 

You deserve your own thread paying homage to you and only you. Movie was cinematic bacon with a side of more bacon.,

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

You deserve your own thread paying homage to you and only you. Movie was cinematic bacon with a side of more bacon.,

It really was just like bacon. Wild-ass bacon. The ninja guys at the end were cracking me up. 

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 1

3 hours ago, The Crusher said:

$15

2 hours ago, The Crimson King said:

Wed. senior (60+) tis at the Alamo Drafthouse is $6

Wine and food for two with tip comes to about $85

hmmm...not as bad as I thought.

If I want to see these types of movies, I usually go to the 10am showings, 6 dolla holla!

17 hours ago, peebag said:

So I'm curious - what amount of coinage are you guys popping out for a movie?

Place I go to, $7.   I don't like soda, and bring my own chips.  (Plantain Chips, from Trader Joe.   Freaking awesome)

On 5/17/2019 at 1:26 AM, The Crusher said:

OMG... just got back!! Stop what your doing and go see it. Pretty much enough cardio for week or two. Bestest John Wick movie yet.  Not even close. 

Wow that's saying a lot. Watched both 1 and 2 last night on Paramount Channel. Never can get enough. I'll HAVE to put JW3 on my TTD list.

• Post of the Week 1