John Wick III *** spoilers ***

3 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

*** SPOILERS ****   

*** SPOILERS ****

The knife-throwing scene.  And everything about Halle Berry and the dogs.  Oh.  My.  God. 

I will add that to the title. So crazygood, “ I’ll takke dogs biting bad guy balls for $500 Alex....”

• Upvote 2

On ‎5‎/‎18‎/‎2019 at 11:49 AM, chirorob said:

He acted like a really pissed off dude killing people in new and inventive ways.

Went to see this today. 

WARING: SPOILERS BELOW

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wick killed more people than there are in the stands at the end of a typical Jets game (Mrs. Crimson's comment)

New and inventive ways? You ain't kidding! Horses were the best of the many many ways

But pissed off? Not really until the end. THEN he was pissed off and ready for JW IV ! Don't mess with The King or Mr. Wick. Someone is in trouble in 2020

Hallie B is still hotter than heck.  I want a couple of killer dogs to walk around with like she had !

Fun movie, best of the franchise so far,

• Upvote 2
  • Post of the Week 1

• 4 weeks later...

@The Crusher I found out today that Daniel Hargrave, a former UNCW Baseball player who graduated from there the same year as me (2008) and who I watched play a lot, was a stunt double in John Wick 3.

He's also been a stunt double in several Marvel movies, including for Captain America! 

**** SPOILER *** 

He got to be the one to catch the hammer when Thor throws it to him in that End Game battle with Thanos. 

And he was also in Atomic Blonde (the staircase fight scene) and got a bunch of nominations for "Best Fight". 

I had no idea he was doing stunt work.  Pretty cool!  He has a short video demo reel of some of his work, here:  https://www.imdb.com/name/nm5045679/videoplayer/vi3955996697?ref_=nm_ov_vi

He was a 22nd round pick by the Phillies in 2009 but never made it past Low-A Ball.  Pretty damn cool career pivot.

• Upvote 1