Sun Sentinal: Adam Gase did not like Sam Darnold as a prospect last year

54 minutes ago, bealeb319 said:

If you don't like the roster you don't bet your career on it. I would not agree to take a manager position if I knew all my employees would have no work ethic that would be silly I would rather wait for a better opportunity where I have a chance to be more successful. Being a successful assistant manager looks better on a resume than a terrible manager.

Sent from my LGUS991 using JetNation.com mobile app

Please. Just stop, LOL. If someone offered you a 4 year contract for 15-20 million dollars to clean bathrooms in Antartica, you're taking it. So am I and anyone else.

And you're not worrying about your resume.

Many people on this board didn't like Adam Gase and still don't.

I'm sure the next report will be that Gase only pursued this job because he knew the Johnson's were incompetent, that Mac was a pussy and it was his only chance to scoop up an organization and reform it in his own image. 

Emperor Gase, a mastermind and an a**hole.

1 hour ago, Xtina said:

No but maybe the gm he brings in will replace him before the season or demote him to OC where he was supposed to be in the first place. The ultimate coup de Grace 

this team is a laughingstock. The second biggest blunder , after only belichik’s hasty departure according to radio personalities 

That assures me this was a good move.

4 hours ago, bealeb319 said:

And if he fails with us no one will ever hire us again. If he hated the roster so much he would have waited for another opportunity and earned his living doing a lesser role until then

Sent from my LGUS991 using JetNation.com mobile app

Not exactly- how could anyone have hired Bowles in any capacity after his work here the past few seasons.

1 hour ago, 14 in Green said:

Please. Just stop, LOL. If someone offered you a 4 year contract for 15-20 million dollars to clean bathrooms in Antartica, you're taking it. So am I and anyone else.

So your saying its a lateral move in a colder climate for more money :D

• Haha 1

The Jets go and make some waves during a typically slow period of the year as far as NFL news is concerned. So now every opportunistic reporter across the country is literally making up sh!t about them to get some attention.

Of all of the crap coming out in the news right now, this has to be the dumbest. 

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Joe W. Namath said:

3 years?  Lets revist this in October.  Sam’s ready now.  He got the kinks out last year.  Its go time right off the bat my friend.

You are obviously not Gase.

5 hours ago, 14 in Green said:

If you are in a position to get this type of contract you do care about the organization.