Sign in to follow this  
Villain The Foe

Robert Pattinson to Play The Batman in Matt Reeves’ Film

I know everyone's laughing about this because of Twilight but he's actually done some really great under-the-radar stuff the past few years. He did a scifi film called High life last year and he was exceptional. Shame he's been meme-cast because of Twilight because it's very clear he's a great actor.

Matt Reeves is also one hella brilliant dude. The rumors are he's going more with the detective angle than the brutish take that Snyder had, so this fits in with that.

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, RutgersJetFan said:

I know everyone's laughing about this because of Twilight but he's actually done some really great under-the-radar stuff the past few years. He did a scifi film called High life last year and he was exceptional. Shame he's been meme-cast because of Twilight because it's very clear he's a great actor. 

Matt Reeves is also one hella brilliant dude. The rumors are he's going more with the detective angle than the brutish take that Snyder had, so this fits in with that.

You're the Pac of DC. 

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 1

11 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

You're the Pac of DC. 

I actually loathe what DC has become. Wonder Woman and Aquaman were top notch horrible imitation Marvel garbage. Man of Steel and BvS aren't perfect movies but for ****'s sake at least they tried something different. The only reasons I'm holding out on hope for what they can do with Batman are Joker looks incredible and Matt Reeves is one of the few auteurs that studios tend to let be and make his movies.

Lol.

Can we get the wolf dude from Twighlight to play Wolverine next?

23 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

Lol.

Can we get the wolf dude from Twighlight to play Wolverine next?

That's Marvel.  They generally get these things right. 

On 5/18/2019 at 12:32 AM, RutgersJetFan said:

I actually loathe what DC has become. Wonder Woman and Aquaman were top notch horrible imitation Marvel garbage. Man of Steel and BvS aren't perfect movies but for ****'s sake at least they tried something different. The only reasons I'm holding out on hope for what they can do with Batman are Joker looks incredible and Matt Reeves is one of the few auteurs that studios tend to let be and make his movies.

I think I'm in the minority, but I actually like Man of Steel.