Villain The Foe

Robert Pattinson to Play The Batman in Matt Reeves’ Film

On 5/25/2019 at 5:20 PM, Hackenberg - Banned said:

Ben Affleck, I didn't' mind as Batman.

Bale was good in it. He was more like the dark  early comic Batmam. Affleck  is like the crossover  cinematic dramatic Batman. 

But the fact is, what you don't get is entertainment  has billions to burn and do what  ever they want for controversy. You'l still eat it up. They build stuff up and then give you junk. Like pulling candy from a baby. They are the ones who are telling you it sucks while still giving it to you anyway. 

But also, movies are entirely  digitized. They can make this pussy look like a macho psycho ,easy. 

But odds are, you are seeing the Batman version of the middle 3 Star Wars movies, with the boy band young Darth Vader lol.

...or, they'll say, we heard you. The people have spoken! They'l get a new lead that everyone  likes..but still give a crappy product just to spite you! 

Nolan def helped but Bale nailed it. Nothing is gonna touch that for me.

On 10/17/2019 at 3:36 PM, Untouchable said:

Paul Dano cast as The Riddler.

Now THIS I like.

His performance in ‘There Will Be Blood’ was fantastic.

Virtually every scene with him and Daniel Day Lewis was awesome.

Agree that’s actually a potential awesome cast.

• Upvote 1
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Philc1 said:

The dude from Brokeback Mountain was actually a good actor 

Everything is so marketed to 17 year old girls who are the only people left who hang out at malls and go to the movies now which is why they picked this guy

Most adult comic book fans watch content on the internet.  It didn’t help that idiots on the internet went ballistic on Zack Snyder because Man of Steel and Batman v. Superman didn’t have enough gags about a guy at a hot dog stand watching Superman change into his costume 

Meh Zack Snyder is like a brilliant artist but worst story teller ever.

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company