Villain The Foe

Robert Pattinson to Play The Batman in Matt Reeves’ Film

8 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Disney certainly is going to do its best to ruin Marvel.  As much as I enjoyed the amazing Universe that Marvel created, its about to get over-saturated with crap.  

I like the idea of DC responding to Marvel by continuing to have a darker look.  It's been Dark Knight and Wonder Woman and then a bunch of nothing surrounding those 2 out of DC.  Though I will say I enjoyed Birds of Prey.  But this finally has piqued my interest a good bit.

I'll gladly eat crow if the Pattinson experiment works out.  I don't care much about the Marvel vs. DC argument, or listen much to the fanboys of either when they defend crap.  I just want quality products out of both.  

Yeah I root for DC but they seem to be a few years behind. Superman was so bad and I think it is mostly because I don’t think the actor is good. Looks the part but yawn. I had some faith with Ben Affleck but that was even worse. The whole your mom’s name is Martha too?! I almost left the theatre. 

And say what you want about Marvel but all they basically do is make genre movies and they pull it off. Thor 3? Buddy cop movie. Ant man? Heist movie. Captain Marvel? 90s throwback. At least that’s how I see it. And they’re pretty funny. 

But like I said, I think DC is a few years behind— I did not like the early Avengers when the majority of the movie was just NYC getting destroyed. 

• Upvote 1

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company