Villain The Foe

Robert Pattinson to Play The Batman in Matt Reeves’ Film

On 6/23/2019 at 4:15 PM, CotcheryifyouCan said:

ill give him a chance.  remember when we all were like wtf they picked the dude from brokeback mountain to be the joker

The dude from Brokeback Mountain was actually a good actor 

Everything is so marketed to 17 year old girls who are the only people left who hang out at malls and go to the movies now which is why they picked this guy

Most adult comic book fans watch content on the internet.  It didn’t help that idiots on the internet went ballistic on Zack Snyder because Man of Steel and Batman v. Superman didn’t have enough gags about a guy at a hot dog stand watching Superman change into his costume 

1 hour ago, Philc1 said:

The dude from Brokeback Mountain was actually a good actor 

Everything is so marketed to 17 year old girls who are the only people left who hang out at malls and go to the movies now which is why they picked this guy

Most adult comic book fans watch content on the internet.  It didn’t help that idiots on the internet went ballistic on Zack Snyder because Man of Steel and Batman v. Superman didn’t have enough gags about a guy at a hot dog stand watching Superman change into his costume 

Meh Zack Snyder is like a brilliant artist but worst story teller ever.

The Lighthouse is holy crap fantastic. I'll say it again, anyone that still has a problem with Pattinson has not seen anything this guy has done the past few years. He's without question one of the most talented actors in the world.

On 10/29/2019 at 8:07 PM, TNJet said:

Bale > everyone else.

Bale was ******* horrible. Ledger and Hardy made those films palatable.

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 4

10 hours ago, T0mShane said:

This

Bale played a good Bruce Wayne but that silly ass death metal growl as Batman was terrible.

Take away Ledger’s Joker, who appears in all of 15-20 minutes of a nearly 3 hour long movie, and The Dark Knight is as entertaining as watching flies f*ck.

• Post of the Week 1

I'm psyched for that Reeves reveal. Rumors seem to be that's the theme music which is pretty badass. 2nd rumor is the gun that makes up the signal is the gun that killed his parents.

12 hours ago, T0mShane said:

I cant approve this message. Bale played Batman like a SOG operator. I liked that take. 

• Upvote 1

New Batmobile revealed and it spits hot fiyah. If you don't think this is badass you don't deserve a penis.

ESSHpVRXUAAzJlC.jpeg

ESSHpVWWAAALoTr.jpeg

ESSHpWFX0AA47-x.jpeg

• Post of the Week 1
  • Haha 1

I didnt even realize that this was released a few days ago. I have a feeling like this movie is going to be that f'ing epicness. Im getting the feeling like when they first introduced Heath ledger Joker and folks were super skeptical but as it got closer and with more info release it just blew minds. 

On 3/4/2020 at 1:27 PM, RutgersJetFan said:

New Batmobile revealed and it spits hot fiyah. If you don't think this is badass you don't deserve a penis.

ESSHpVRXUAAzJlC.jpeg

ESSHpVWWAAALoTr.jpeg

ESSHpWFX0AA47-x.jpeg

Looks more like Mad Max’ car but I like it 

9 hours ago, Untouchable said:

Looks more like Mad Max’ car but I like it 

a little flux capacitor too.

330px-TeamTimeCar.com-BTTF_DeLorean_Time

• Haha 2

Remember when hardos lost their sh*t and then Matt Reeves cock smacked all of you with the most badass trailer ever. 

Pepperidge Farm remembers. 

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

That trailer is fire, DC is about to embark on a throat stomp on that bubblegum repeater storyline Marvel garbage and I for one, cant wait.

On 8/23/2020 at 10:14 PM, RutgersJetFan said:

Remember when hardos lost their sh*t and then Matt Reeves cock smacked all of you with the most badass trailer ever. 

2 hours ago, JiF said:

That trailer is fire, DC is about to embark on a throat stomp on that bubblegum repeater storyline Marvel garbage and I for one, cant wait.

Disney certainly is going to do its best to ruin Marvel.  As much as I enjoyed the amazing Universe that Marvel created, its about to get over-saturated with crap.  

I like the idea of DC responding to Marvel by continuing to have a darker look.  It's been Dark Knight and Wonder Woman and then a bunch of nothing surrounding those 2 out of DC.  Though I will say I enjoyed Birds of Prey.  But this finally has piqued my interest a good bit.

I'll gladly eat crow if the Pattinson experiment works out.  I don't care much about the Marvel vs. DC argument, or listen much to the fanboys of either when they defend crap.  I just want quality products out of both.  

11 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Disney certainly is going to do its best to ruin Marvel.  As much as I enjoyed the amazing Universe that Marvel created, its about to get over-saturated with crap.  

I like the idea of DC responding to Marvel by continuing to have a darker look.  It's been Dark Knight and Wonder Woman and then a bunch of nothing surrounding those 2 out of DC.  Though I will say I enjoyed Birds of Prey.  But this finally has piqued my interest a good bit.

I'll gladly eat crow if the Pattinson experiment works out.  I don't care much about the Marvel vs. DC argument, or listen much to the fanboys of either when they defend crap.  I just want quality products out of both.  

It really has since day 1 and it's been obnoxious for a while.   Dont get me wrong, I've loved some of their movies.  Legit, a few are great.  I loved Infinity War and Winter Soldier.  Deadpool movies are awesome.  Days of Future Past was awesome.  Guardians are great.  Black Panther was rad and some others were fun.  I mean, I've watched them all so I appreciate the way they've opened up the universe etc. but it's just the same stuff over and over again.

DC is going dark and I love it.  I'm a DC fanboy so the Nolan Batman's are some of my all time favs but I'm also in the minority who really liked the Superman movies too.  And Joker was legit one of the best movies I've seen in a very long time.  So, needless to say I'm stoked about the path they're on.

• Upvote 2

On 8/23/2020 at 10:14 PM, RutgersJetFan said:

He looks like a strung-out Gerard Way, but anything will be an improvement on Bale trying to do Hamlet in a polystyrene straight jacket. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, T0mShane said:

He looks like a strung-out Gerard Way

You look like 2020 Gerard Way

• Haha 3

8 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Yeah I root for DC but they seem to be a few years behind. Superman was so bad and I think it is mostly because I don’t think the actor is good. Looks the part but yawn. I had some faith with Ben Affleck but that was even worse. The whole your mom’s name is Martha too?! I almost left the theatre. 

And say what you want about Marvel but all they basically do is make genre movies and they pull it off. Thor 3? Buddy cop movie. Ant man? Heist movie. Captain Marvel? 90s throwback. At least that’s how I see it. And they’re pretty funny. 

But like I said, I think DC is a few years behind— I did not like the early Avengers when the majority of the movie was just NYC getting destroyed. 

• Upvote 1

Affleck was superb as Batman and BVS is underrated don't @ me.

That trailer looks amazing though. And Colin Farrell looking better than ever.

Hey check it out. Did you guys hear that Batman is different? He's dark and edgy

lol I meant how many Batman movies do we need?