Some random thoughts

Darnold will improve exponentially (he would have under any circumstances) but will benefit from scheme (see Robby Sabo breakdown of Gase) and as a result will fully exploit a full compliment of receivers (especially Crowder). Herndon and Wesco will become broadcaster favorites. Wesco will have a IHOP sponsorship by week 10. Le veon has everything to prove, is in shape and is the first offensive player that scares people since I don’t know when.  Q , who has filthy sick upside, will be the center of our Defense universe. I’ve always said if Jenkins doesn’t go down Rex would have made the finals. Maybe twice. 

16 minutes ago, WestSideJohnny said:

Darnold will improve exponentially (he would have under any circumstances) but will benefit from scheme (see Robby Sabo breakdown of Gase) and as a result will fully exploit a full compliment of receivers (especially Crowder). Herndon and Wesco will become broadcaster favorites. Wesco will have a IHOP sponsorship by week 10. Le veon has everything to prove, is in shape and is the first offensive player that scares people since I don’t know when.  Q , who has filthy sick upside, will be the center of our Defense universe. I’ve always said if Jenkins doesn’t go down Rex would have made the finals. Maybe twice. 

None of that is going to happen if Sammy boy is flat on his back in 2.5 seconds.

• Upvote 3