What's latest news on GM search?

This isn't a real GM position like on most teams.  This position is GM-lite.   

I expect only the front office, player personnel type guys will apply.  

I don't think we'll get an assistant GM type as this GM role isn't much of an upgrade from that.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, WowOhWow said:

Looking for reliable info on status of our GM search.  Anyone have any suggestions on where to look?

The one person who is sure to have the scoop of this is Incarcerated Bob. Give him a try, it doesn't get more reliable than Bob.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, UnknownJetFan said:

C'mon now Idzik only got 2 years.

Well he did sabotaged a entire yr just so he could can rex. He left a boat load of $$ for Mac to rebuild with. Instead he got giddy and decided a 10-6 season with just missing  the playoffs was worth more than a proper rebuild.. 

4 minutes ago, UntouchableCrew said:

The guy we thought was our slam dunk hire is having second thoughts because everyone is in his ear telling him we're a mess and he shouldn't ruin his career by going from good organizations like the Ravens and Eagles to the Jets.

That appears to be the latest.

I think JD wants a challenge, he's a spider.

6 minutes ago, Jetsplayer21 said:

I think he is using his Brain, hold out for more years and/or cash. He knows Johnson is in a tough spot. Maybe he makes him highest paid gm ha. Whatever, it doesn’t count against the cap

Perhaps, I don't know if there is ''not going anywhere hierarchy'' in Philly. So that may come into play, hopefully.