Sign in to follow this  
UnknownJetFan

Clarification of people in power

From article below:

https://www.nj.com/jets/2019/05/is-my-head-coach-a-liar-how-jets-adam-gase-mike-maccagnan-saga-could-affect-sam-darnold.html

Just wanted to clarify for everyone who needs to learn even players, know coming in that all people in positions of power are lying a lot of the time. So at close to mid-50's I am in age of this world the only advice all can take from me, is learn to read between the lines since that is the only way to have better info as to what really is the case. In many cases higher ups can't tell you either the accurate or all info since if they do at certain times prior to it being public knowledge it will put them out on a limb costing them jobs/careers. So, for those who either don't learn this or never get it, you better buy a mom and pop shop and only deal with customers that are complete idealists and will never screw you. I think that only exists on TV, the Twilight Zone, and maybe in many people's dream, etc. Just preaching reality, and I myself am more towards the idealism side. Maybe it took me longer then past 21 years old as well to learn this, but I was never handed more than tens of thousands to start in my business of Engineering and of course like most just managing my career myself. For a kid as a FQB or any other big time/paid player their agent should be enlightening them to these real world facts. But, that is if you can trust him/her and we have seen how many agents fired, so that is not a given either. For the cases where you have some trust issues there get someone you can trust.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 2

Jesus Christ the media is cancer. The only people who care about him lying to the media is the self important media. I don't like them and I hope Gase sh*ts all over them as winning head coach here for a very long time

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 1

6 minutes ago, UnknownJetFan said:

It's morons speculating, that's about it.

Could you sum up your thoughts in a couple of sentences I hate reading?

He is a liar.  You dont have to ask a question to the answer you already know.  He's a psychopath who is a pathological liar.  His entire strategy is to sit the fence and be non-committal so he can point the finger if things do go his way and lie about everything along the way.

Guess what?  Sam wont be any different.  If Sam doesnt kill it, Gase will fully pull the, he's not my QB card and dont for a second think he wont.  It's who he is to his core. 

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Apache 51 said:

Could you sum up your thoughts in a couple of sentences I hate reading?

How is an unknown Jets fan supposed to know which sentences you hate reading?

1 hour ago, greenwichjetfan said:

How is an unknown Jets fan supposed to know which sentences you hate reading?

UJF is just always been my handle. I just find it absurd that anybody in this world over the age of probably 18 years old expects everyone they will be under like QB/HC, Employee/Boss, etc. will be 100% honest with you on every topic. You can still do an excellent job without superiors being honest with you on many issues.