Clayton: jets could trade Bell

John Clayton: 'I Could Absolutely See' Jets Trading Le'Veon Bell Before Season

JOSEPH ZUCKERMAY 17, 2019

Pittsburgh Steelers running back Le'Veon Bell (26) plays against the Tennessee Titans during an NFL football game in Pittsburgh, Thursday, Nov. 16, 2017, in Pittsburgh. (AP Photo/Don Wright)
Don Wright/Associated Press

If New York Jets head coach and acting general manager Adam Gase had his way, Le'Veon Bell might never play a down for the team.

NFL insider John Clayton speculated the Jets would be open to dealing Bell this offseason.

"If there's a suitor, I could absolutely see the Jets trading him before the start of the season," he said on 93.7 The Fan in Pittsburgh.

• Thumb Down 5
  • WTF? 1
  • Haha 3

1 minute ago, The Crusher said:

Check the board before posting annoying threads. Thanks

Bleacher Report nothing anonymous.

John Clayton: 'I Could Absolutely See' Jets Trading Le'Veon Bell Before Season

JOSEPH ZUCKERMAY 17, 2019

Pittsburgh Steelers running back Le'Veon Bell (26) plays against the Tennessee Titans during an NFL football game in Pittsburgh, Thursday, Nov. 16, 2017, in Pittsburgh. (AP Photo/Don Wright)
Don Wright/Associated Press

If New York Jets head coach and acting general manager Adam Gase had his way, Le'Veon Bell might never play a down for the team.

NFL insider John Clayton speculated the Jets would be open to dealing Bell this offseason.

"If there's a suitor, I could absolutely see the Jets trading him before the start of the season," he said on 93.7 The Fan in Pittsburgh.

6 hours ago, T0mShane said:

<plastic cup of sliced apricots goes flying across rec room>

Damn Straight reading a legitimate Bleacher Report post that our new HC possibly wants to trade our best player. 

I bet you sharted in your diaper in retaliation.