Clayton: jets could trade Bell

1 hour ago, Rolloffjet said:

Hell no. Gase would not do that he just didn’t like the money he got but he can’t do nothing about it now. 

Bell is Sams security blanket.  He is Sam's 70% completion warranty. Clayton is a capon.

Geezus - now even John Clayton cares about clicks only.

The Jets aren't trading Bell, end of story.  First off we dont have another RB, but beyond that there is no way that anyone who coaches in the NFL doesnt "like" Leveon Bell.  He is an elite player and he is signed here.  Simply because Gase felt we overpaid and would rather have spent $4 million on Tevin Coleman is irrelevant.  

Gase needs to come out and squash this by backing Bell and putting a stop to the media making up whatever stories they want.  This has literally given every hack journalist that makes stuff up the freedom to go way beyond what is even remotely possible.

1 hour ago, jetstream23 said:

Predict the next headline that we see a thread about....

Gase entertaining trade offers for Sam Darnold

Jets considering new uniforms prior to 2019, since current ones associated with Mike Maccagnan

Jets considering moving franchise to Oakland

Christopher Johnson says leading GM candidate is....Mike Maccagnan

Ummmmm is this true?

:) 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, T0mShane said:

Nine million this year, $15.5 mil next year. Bell’s not going anywhere. 

Then throw in the fact that we just paid him more than any other team in the league was offering. And now we're looking at draft capital coming back for trading him.

Someone should lock this thread because it's one of the dumbest ones on this site and that's saying a lot. 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, RobR said:

Then throw in the fact that we just paid him more than any other team in the league was offering. And now we're looking at draft capital coming back for trading him.

Someone should lock this thread because it's one of the dumbest ones on this site and that's saying a lot. 

Ddi you think the NY Jets would fire the GM at this point?  

Why let him draft players? 

3 minutes ago, RobR said:

Steelers, upon hearing that the Jets are going to try and trade Bell:

24249A22-A323-477D-B91C-883DB2F47246.gif

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, johnnysd said:

Actually it would only be an $8 million cap hit. Would you trade an $8 million cap hit for a first rounder in 2020? I might. Bell could be great but it is hellishly risky.

Do you realize how misguided this post is on every level? Lets do some bullet points.

27 mil dead cap hit

He was a free agent two months ago and anybody could have signed him

You think we might get first round compensation for a guy that was just a free agent

Can't make this sh*t up

2 hours ago, jetstream23 said:

Predict the next headline that we see a thread about....

Gase entertaining trade offers for Sam Darnold

Jets considering new uniforms prior to 2019, since current ones associated with Mike Maccagnan

Jets considering moving franchise to Oakland

Christopher Johnson says leading GM candidate is....Mike Maccagnan

Woody abandons post at royal nursery, reinstates Big Macc.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

Ddi you think the NY Jets would fire the GM at this point?  

Why let him draft players? 

What does anything about what I posted have to do with us dealing Bell? Newsflash.....we can't trade Bell for all of the reasons I already mentioned. 

3 minutes ago, IndianaJet said:

If the circumstances were just right and everything fell exactly into place and the appropriate stars were aligned, I could absolutely see John Clayton getting laid by this chick:

9.jpg

I'm pretty sure your post has words in it but I haven't gotten around to them yet.

• Haha 3

2 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

The bigger question is who is crazy enough to trade for him? Gruden? 

Stop.....just stop and think about your posts before hitting the reply button. 

2 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

Says the voice of reason LMFAO 

How hard is it for you to understand that we can't trade Bell? He was just a free agent two months ago and we outbid every team for his services, and now you think we can trade him? Not too mention the cap hit.

I know it's friday but you need to slow down on the booze. 

• Thumb Down 1

2 minutes ago, RobR said:

How hard is it for you to understand that we can't trade Bell? He was just a free agent two months ago and we outbid every team for his services, and now you think we can trade him? Not too mention the cap hit.

I know it's friday but you need to slow down on the booze. 

No booze whats your excuse. 

Because you disagree with a post becomes personal. 

• Thumb Down 1

2 hours ago, joewilly12 said:

John Clayton: 'I Could Absolutely See' Jets Trading Le'Veon Bell Before Season

JOSEPH ZUCKERMAY 17, 2019

Pittsburgh Steelers running back Le'Veon Bell (26) plays against the Tennessee Titans during an NFL football game in Pittsburgh, Thursday, Nov. 16, 2017, in Pittsburgh. (AP Photo/Don Wright)
Don Wright/Associated Press

If New York Jets head coach and acting general manager Adam Gase had his way, Le'Veon Bell might never play a down for the team.

NFL insider John Clayton speculated the Jets would be open to dealing Bell this offseason.

"If there's a suitor, I could absolutely see the Jets trading him before the start of the season," he said on 93.7 The Fan in Pittsburgh.

John Clayton is retarded. This will never happen. If you think it will come back from the ledge and open a beer. Drink. Repeat. It will be ok.