Kelechi Osemele: “Firing hasn’t affected us. It’s business as usual.”

It's got to be a little weird to know that he got fired because of the team he put together.  Bell tweeted it about it.  Osemele strikes me as a super positive guy with an infectious attitude which is critical.  He seems genuine but I cant imagine it not being a little awkward. 

• Upvote 2

14 minutes ago, jetstream23 said:

Stop.

This doesn't fit the narrative.  The sky is falling, haven't you heard?  Get back on the train, Killa....the derailed train.

;)

Wait.  You mean Kelechi has not bonded with Mike M by now?

3 minutes ago, JiF said:

It's got to be a little weird to know that he got fired because of the team he put together.  Bell tweeted it about it.  Osemele strikes me as a super positive guy with an infectious attitude which is critical.  He seems genuine but I cant imagine it not being a little awkward. 

Lol. Why ? If anything they are happy the idiot is gone. They want to win, Getting rid of mac now gives them a chance

1 minute ago, Jetsplayer21 said:

Lol. Why ? If anything they are happy the idiot is gone. They want to win, Getting rid of mac now gives them a chance

Do you think the players think that Mac is an idiot for putting them all on the same team and thinking they could win?   

• Haha 3

2 minutes ago, JiF said:

Do you think the players think that Mac is an idiot for putting them all on the same team and thinking they could win?   

Lol. Well the bad players won’t like it ? because we won’t have a moron as gm anymore. Bad players love bad gms like mac.they know he won’t find talent to replace them ha

You do realize they let the worst teams pick first ? The only credit mac deserves is his teams consistently finished near dead last every year, putting us in position to draft darnold..  I know bell, and darnold are going to love for the first time in over a decade, “Offensive” will actually matter. They will finally start to see the OL improve, added weapons..

1 hour ago, Patriot Killa said:

Will Selva tweets:

.@nyjets G Kelechi Osemele on @gmfb on GM firing: "It really hasn't been different. It hasn't affected meetings. It hasn't been a huge disruptive thing. I'm playing ball. It's business as usual."

Anyone find it odd that the guard who was thrown off the Raiders for loafing is now apparently the Jets team spokesman? 

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, ASH1962 said:

Of course not, it only affects the whiners on JN who have no life and nothing better to do other than call more sane rational members stupid names like SOJF, as well as think of new things to complain about.

Its amazing how many whiners are on here, it seems they took over the site,,,I could see if they made any sense,, If Gase has a good year I hope they all stay away from posting their nonsense. It would make sense if they were all related to Mccagnon.....who knows?

6 minutes ago, Eaton Beaver said:

Its amazing how many whiners are on here, it seems they took over the site,,,I could see if they made any sense,, If Gase has a good year I hope they all stay away from posting their nonsense. It would make sense if they were all related to Mccagnon.....who knows?

This is hilarious..  this board has been jam packed with whiny teenage girls for the last 3 years and only now you're noticing it?

12 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

Anyone find it odd that the guard who was thrown off the Raiders for loafing is now apparently the Jets team spokesman? 

I was just going there when I saw you beat me to it.....

This guy is here 5 minutes, and now he's giving the State of the Union address?

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, 14 in Green said:

I was just going there when I saw you beat me to it.....

This guy is here 5 minutes, and now he's giving the State of the Union address?

Good..this team needs real leaders.  It's great that we finally got someone who is willing to step up and be that guy even though he's only been here a minute.

• Upvote 1

Just now, IndianaJet said:

Good..this team needs real leaders.  It's great that we finally got someone who is willing to step up and be that guy even though he's only been here a minute.

So true.  Guys who are well spoken and are not afraid to say that everything is actually ok.

2 minutes ago, IndianaJet said:

If that's how you view this, fine. You're a lot more upbeat then I am right now.

Personally I'd rather he show leadership on the field, or in the clubhouse during the season. I'm not trying to be a jerk here, but the first thing I thought when I saw this was "What a kiss ass this guy is." I mean c'mon, he probably can't put a name to half the faces on this team yet.

• Upvote 1

40 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

Gotta say T0m, that really is funny..................Even though it's not close to true

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, T0mShane said:

He was the only one that was able to make eye contact with Gase during the team meeting.

20 hours ago, Patriot Killa said:

Will Selva tweets:

.@nyjets G Kelechi Osemele on @gmfb on GM firing: "It really hasn't been different. It hasn't affected meetings. It hasn't been a huge disruptive thing. I'm playing ball. It's business as usual."

we all hope so but this guy came from the raiders who have been in disarray ever since they lost the superbowl to gruden.

5 minutes ago, rangerous said:

we all hope so but this guy came from the raiders who have been in disarray ever since they lost the superbowl to gruden.

Some players are there just to collect a paycheck, others just want to ball. Either way they don't really  care about the politics of the front office.They have to worry about themselves and feeding their ego, or family. Just an opinion.

On 5/17/2019 at 7:57 PM, Pac said:

This is hilarious..  this board has been jam packed with whiny teenage girls for the last 3 years and only now you're noticing it?

lol

There was a 6 month thread complaining about Macc. Jamal Adams was picked three drafts ago and people are still talking about Mahomes and Watson.  People think whining is new around here?   

5 minutes ago, GREENBEAN said:

lol

There was a 6 month thread complaining about Macc. Jamal Adams was picked three drafts ago and people are still talking about Mahomes and Watson.  People think whining is new around here?   

Don't forget the people whining about whining for the last 78 years on this forum.

• Upvote 1