TuscanyTile2

Tony Pauline: "The entire Jets organization needs to be totally cleansed from top to bottom & side to side for any real positive change."

He's not wrong, The track record of the franchise (sans profits I suppose) is not very good over the past 10 years. 

• Upvote 4

Seriously there’s only 1 other person left, not including gase who hasn’t done a thing here yet.  Cleanse, why doesn’t he come out and say they need to change owners.

• Upvote 1
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, Philc1 said:

Jets got rid of the worst Head Coach since Kotite and a lousy GM and people are outraged because it happened during the incorrect month

And now they're going to run with every media troll that tries to pin all the blame on Gase. I used to think us Jet fans were simply crazy , now I'm thinking a big majority are certifiable. 

• Upvote 3

Hes not wrong but the Johnsons won't ever give it up. For now we're stuck with the guy who uses vocal fry in an effort to sound intelligent.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, 56mehl56 said:

And now they're going to run with every media troll that tries to pin all the blame on Gase. I used to think us Jet fans were simply crazy , now I'm thinking a big majority are certifiable. 

The funny thing is that blame needs to be attributed, when it should be spun as a positive.  

2 minutes ago, Philc1 said:

Jets got rid of the worst Head Coach since Kotite and a lousy GM and people are outraged because it happened during the incorrect month

ya but to be fair, you ARE kind of over-simplifying it and by doing so, you are disregarding the pointlessness of letting him complete all the regular GM tasks for an offseason just to can him after he has made a lasting impact on, at least, the near future(spending money/draft picks) 

4 minutes ago, Miss Lonelyhearts said:

Just remember, kids: work hard, follow your dreams, and maybe one day you too can be right about one single goddamned thing for once ever.

This is me holding on to that Leinart hope

• Haha 2

Just now, Patriot Killa said:

ya but to be fair, you ARE kind of over-simplifying it and by doing so, you are disregarding the pointlessness of letting him complete all the regular GM tasks for an offseason just to can him after he has made a lasting impact on, at least, the near future(spending money/draft picks) 

It seems as if the spending was done with the owner’s permission and gase’s input, i don’t think all of FA was mccagnan alone.  

4 minutes ago, 56mehl56 said:

No suddenly Gase is worse than Kotite because he disagreed with Macagnan about some bad moves he made

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Patriot Killa said:

Idzik deserved another year dammit

• Post of the Week 1
  • Haha 1

Wtf does that even mean? As in, how is that even possible? Not that I agree or disagree, just trying to understand..

• Upvote 1

Just now, T0mShane said:

This is a good spot to remind Jets fans that Bill Parcells and Eric Mangini both took over bigger dumpster fire Jets teams than this and had them in contention within three years. It takes one guy with a semblance of leadership talent to right this ship. Pauline is being dramatic 

Need a strong personality too.  Idzik, mccags and bowles were too weak.

• Upvote 3

1 minute ago, T0mShane said:

This is a good spot to remind Jets fans that Bill Parcells and Eric Mangini both took over bigger dumpster fire Jets teams than this and had them in contention within three years. It takes one guy with a semblance of leadership talent to right this ship. Pauline is being dramatic 

When did Max take over the T0mShane account?

24 minutes ago, Patriot Killa said:

That’s all fine and dandy tony, but you can’t fire the owner. 

Sooooo....

Soooooooo hire Mike Shanahan as President of football operations!!!

The idea that the game has passed him by and hence that the current situation of no clear direction for the organization is somehow preferable is patently preposterous.  

• Like 1
  • Butt Fumble 1

6 minutes ago, Philc1 said:

No suddenly Gase is worse than Kotite because he disagreed with Macagnan about some bad moves he made

And once klcked a kitten in Miami - oh sh*t shouldn't have revealed that - don't read this post Manish

• Upvote 1

I recommend a steady diet of magnesium citrate, followed by a coffee enema... of wait, we sorta just got that by firing Mac.

3 minutes ago, Charlie Brown said:

Soooooooo hire Mike Shanahan as President of football operations!!!

The idea that the game has passed him by and hence that the current situation of no clear direction for the organization is patently preposterous.  

That would've been a solid move IMO.  Shanahan is at least a professional.

• Post of the Week 1

3 minutes ago, 56mehl56 said:

And once klcked a kitten in Miami - oh sh*t shouldn't have revealed that - don't read this post Manish

The media constantly dumps on the Jets that’s fine 

1 minute ago, Drums said:

When did Max take over the T0mShane account?

Max trying to co-opt this account would be like a kerosene-soaked infant trying to use the Infinity Gauntlet 

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

That would've been a solid move IMO.  Shanahan is at least a professional.

Read the post above #28 that would have been a less than solid movement :D

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, usapaw said:

Who?

President of the Kyle Wilson fan club

14 minutes ago, Philc1 said:

Idzik deserved another year dammit

I’m not saying Maccagnan “deserved” anything if that’s what you are implying.