Tony Pauline: "The entire Jets organization needs to be totally cleansed from top to bottom & side to side for any real positive change."

5 minutes ago, Philc1 said:

Jets got rid of the worst Head Coach since Kotite and a lousy GM and people are outraged because it happened during the incorrect month

And now they're going to run with every media troll that tries to pin all the blame on Gase. I used to think us Jet fans were simply crazy , now I'm thinking a big majority are certifiable. 

• Upvote 3

2 minutes ago, 56mehl56 said:

And now they're going to run with every media troll that tries to pin all the blame on Gase. I used to think us Jet fans were simply crazy , now I'm thinking a big majority are certifiable. 

The funny thing is that blame needs to be attributed, when it should be spun as a positive.  

2 minutes ago, Philc1 said:

Jets got rid of the worst Head Coach since Kotite and a lousy GM and people are outraged because it happened during the incorrect month

ya but to be fair, you ARE kind of over-simplifying it and by doing so, you are disregarding the pointlessness of letting him complete all the regular GM tasks for an offseason just to can him after he has made a lasting impact on, at least, the near future(spending money/draft picks) 

Just now, Patriot Killa said:

ya but to be fair, you ARE kind of over-simplifying it and by doing so, you are disregarding the pointlessness of letting him complete all the regular GM tasks for an offseason just to can him after he has made a lasting impact on, at least, the near future(spending money/draft picks) 

It seems as if the spending was done with the owner’s permission and gase’s input, i don’t think all of FA was mccagnan alone.  

4 minutes ago, 56mehl56 said:

No suddenly Gase is worse than Kotite because he disagreed with Macagnan about some bad moves he made

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Patriot Killa said:

Idzik deserved another year dammit

• Post of the Week 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, T0mShane said:

This is a good spot to remind Jets fans that Bill Parcells and Eric Mangini both took over bigger dumpster fire Jets teams than this and had them in contention within three years. It takes one guy with a semblance of leadership talent to right this ship. Pauline is being dramatic 

Need a strong personality too.  Idzik, mccags and bowles were too weak.

• Upvote 3

1 minute ago, T0mShane said:

This is a good spot to remind Jets fans that Bill Parcells and Eric Mangini both took over bigger dumpster fire Jets teams than this and had them in contention within three years. It takes one guy with a semblance of leadership talent to right this ship. Pauline is being dramatic 

When did Max take over the T0mShane account?

24 minutes ago, Patriot Killa said:

That’s all fine and dandy tony, but you can’t fire the owner. 

Sooooo....

Soooooooo hire Mike Shanahan as President of football operations!!!

The idea that the game has passed him by and hence that the current situation of no clear direction for the organization is somehow preferable is patently preposterous.  

• Thumb Down 1
  • Sympathy 1

3 minutes ago, Charlie Brown said:

Soooooooo hire Mike Shanahan as President of football operations!!!

The idea that the game has passed him by and hence that the current situation of no clear direction for the organization is patently preposterous.  

That would've been a solid move IMO.  Shanahan is at least a professional.

• Post of the Week 1