Joe Caporoso now helping other teams’ anonymous front office guys sling mud

6 minutes ago, HawkeyeJet said:

It has been plenty clear to me over the years Caporoso isn't actually connected. 

It's all personal preference but about the only Jets "voice" I pay attention to are Damien Woody and Connor Rogers.

Bart Scott has great jets stories but nothing current... 

1 hour ago, HawkeyeJet said:

It has been plenty clear to me over the years Caporoso isn't actually connected. 

It's all personal preference but about the only Jets "voice" I pay attention to are Damien Woody and Connor Rogers.

I am guessing you mean Connor Hughes?

31 minutes ago, Stonehands said:

Check that....I just got a tip on a new follow

He's more of a draft guy, but certainly follows the Jets closely.  Not sure he will break any non draft type news, but I find his opinions on the Jets very fair and balanced.

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, HawkeyeJet said:

Caporoso is too busy tweeting about trump and politics to care about the jets anymore...which is why i stopped following him 3 months or so ago.

• Upvote 4

11 minutes ago, k-met57 said:

Caporoso is too busy tweeting about trump and politics to care about the jets anymore...which is why i stopped following him 3 months or so ago.

I stopped a few years ago.  He has decent X's and O's type insight but I think he's full of it posing like he has any "sources", but yes also the politics

48 minutes ago, HawkeyeJet said:

He has decent X's and O's type insight but I think he's full of it posing like he has any "sources"

Other way around. He obviously has people he talks to, albeit just as obviously people who aren't all that well-connected. And whatever you're mistaking for insight was probably just re-regurgitated word vomit he picked up cruising the men's room at some sports bar.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Miss Lonelyhearts said:

Other way around. He obviously has people he talks to, albeit just as obviously people who aren't all that well-connected. And whatever you're mistaking for insight was probably just re-regurgitated word vomit he picked up cruising the men's room at some sports bar.

@joewilly12

• Upvote 2

26 minutes ago, SayNoToDMC said:

I'm feeding off the media negativity. The more worked up they get, the more I love it. I actually follow and care about the team, so I know what Mac was. They're just click parasites who don't care at all. Keep it coming

+1 

5 days ago we're an up and coming team, now all the sudden we're some clown show by getting rid of our GM, who everybody agreed was awful?  By next week we'll have a new GM and will be in better shape than we were a week ago at this time.  All the whining in the meantime is useless.  

• Upvote 1

He's not wrong.  Christopher Johnson needed to bring Gase in as a head coach.  Not Dictator-in-charge of the front office which is what it's become.  In a sense Peyton Manning might be the Jets hope because he'd be the only GM who wouldn't take sh*t from Gase.  Johnson has ruined this whole regime before it's began.  And I thought Woody was bad, this guy's even worse.

14 hours ago, T0mShane said:

Jetstream23 helping Joe Caporoso help other teams’ anonymous front office personnel sling mud 

Would anybody ever offer the opinion that BB is paranoid?  I know I would.  Do bus drivers have the mentality of great coaches? They have a bus driver running things in Venezuela. How is that working out? My contention is you have to be a different kind of cat to rise above the pack.  Passion for football counts.  Pedestrian coaches (nee Mike MCarthy) are no longer in demand.  As if not wanting to work for Mike Maccagnan is some kind of crime......:)

Oh, and who the hell is Joe Caporosa?  Another basement boy with pod cast fantasies?