Your vote for the new GM!

Who do you want for the Jets next GM?  

150 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you want for the Jets next GM?

• Adam Gase (remove the Interim title)
    • Peyton Manning
    • Joe Douglas
    • Daniel Jeremiah
    • Mike Tannebaum
    • Eric Mangini
    • T0M (don't call me Tom) Shane
    • Charlie Casserly
    • Mike Maccagnan
    • Other (write in vote)

19 hours ago, Dcat said:

My vote is Douglas.

But this would be very bad. Very very very bad..... 

• Adam Gase (remove the Interim title)   0

I mean......  how about we give the lunatic some time to work with Sam and the offense?  I thought that's why he was brought here in the first place.  If he remains "GM" he'll have much less time than he should to do his J-O-B.    Let someone else be GM.  Make it someone who doesn't care if he is a bit of Gase's puppet.  Just let someone else take the time needed so that Gse and his staff can finally give us the semblance of a professional offense.  For that, Gase needs to be on the practice field. 

Geezuz.

Agreed. This would be a total disaster IMO. Let him focus and being HC and working with Sam to get him to reach his potential.

• Upvote 1

Daniel Jeremiah said he hasn't been contacted by the Jets.  “Look, I haven’t said anything on any of this stuff with the Jets,” Jeremiah said. “The reason I haven’t said anything [is] I have not been contacted by anybody with the Jets. I’m very happy doing what I’m doing here. I couldn’t be happier, things couldn’t be better.”

I wouldn't begin to say I know how to run a front office, but at the end of the day it's a company like any other company.

All I can do is look at his experience  which seems to be promising. The Eagles, and JETS have  good relationship so if it looks like a duck quacks like a duck it's a duck. I could see Jeff Lurie being all for and excited with Joe's advancement, especially if everyone above him are locked in place. I haven't really heard anyone put forth another qualified candidate. I see JD as GM, but then again who knows.