So Who is Our Backup Center?

1 hour ago, joenamathwouldn'tcry said:

Judging the source, the insult doesn't move me much. Plenty of your posts can be viewed as ignorant.  Citing Wisnewski as a solution about says it all.  What you are most consistent in doing is bitching and moaning.

If you used your eyes, you would have seen that the line was much more stable over the final four games of the season.  Darnold finally had some time to throw.  Harrison gets no credit for that?  Now THAT'S ignorant.

Since you've chosen to make this personal, feel free to f*ck off.  OK?

You're a child lol. Grow the eff up. You got exposed to be ignorant now go back to your room and think about what you've done. I'll let you know when you can come out.

7 minutes ago, choon328 said:

You're a child lol. Grow the eff up. You got exposed to be ignorant now go back to your room and think about what you've done. I'll let you know when you can come out.

Right, little one.  You only exposed your own ignorance.  Someone who can't differentiate between "passed" and "past" can't be too smart, can they?  Guess English comprehension and language arts aren't your strong suits.  But, of course, we knew that already. 

I imagine they don't invest much money in education up there in good ol' Dansville, do they?

13 minutes ago, joenamathwouldn'tcry said:

Right, little one.  You only exposed your own ignorance.  Someone who can't differentiate between "passed" and "past" can't be too smart, can they?  Guess English comprehension and language arts aren't your strong suits.  But, of course, we knew that already. 

I imagine they don't invest much money in education up there in good ol' Dansville, do they?

Well I'm from Long Island and went to school there so I wouldn't know about the educational system in good ol' Dansville. But good try. I'm glad that you're good at grammar on the internet. Everybody knows that's about it for you. 

9 minutes ago, choon328 said:

Well I'm from Long Island and went to school there so I wouldn't know about the educational system in good ol' Dansville. But good try. I'm glad that you're good at grammar on the internet. Everybody knows that's about it for you. 

Got electric up there and indoor plumbing too, I suppose?  I hear that the chickens and sheep up there are mighty attractive.  Might get yourself a wife one of these days. 

What does the internet have to do with sentence structure and vocabulary?  I guess that escapes your limited intellect also.

"Everybody knows that's about it for you"?  Darn, another fragmented sentence, with awkward construction.  English is your primary language, you say?  Needs work.  Here's a tip.  Go down to the gas station and argue with your peers over a game of checkers, OK?  I'm not interested.

Got electric up there and indoor plumbing too, I suppose?  I hear that the chickens and sheep up there are mighty attractive.  Might get yourself a wife one of these days. 

What does the internet have to do with sentence structure and vocabulary?  I guess that escapes your limited intellect also.

"Everybody knows that's about it for you"?  Darn, another fragmented sentence, with awkward construction.  English is your primary language, you say?  Needs work.  Here's a tip.  Go down to the gas station and argue with your peers over a game of checkers, OK?  I'm not interested.

I'd rather argue with the English teacher from Long Island who hasn't gotten laid in 40 years.

6 hours ago, choon328 said:

We'll just overlook the fact that Darnold got sacked 9 times in the last 3 games. 2 out of the last 4 games he threw for a COMBINED 334 yds, 1 td & 1 int. We'll also overlook the fact that the running game cracked 100 yards only 1 time in those final 4 games as well and the only game over 100 included a 28 yard run by Darnold to get to 104 total rushing yards for the team. Or please continue to look passed the fact that over the final 4 games the Jets averaged 3.1 ypc as a team. 

So the logical conclusion with all of these facts is that you have no clue what you are talking about. Did you use your eyes bc it doesn't seem like you did. Or your brain for that matter.

That's a good point. I forget who I was talking to but maybe a month or 2 ago made a similar point to someone that swore that Harrison made the entire line better  I said that "Darnold averaged 3 sacks per game during those last three games when he came back from injury. It was the highest sack average of any 3 week stretch for Darnold the entire season". 

I didn't even look at the running game. That's just pathetic. 

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, joenamathwouldn'tcry said:

5 hours ago, joenamathwouldn'tcry said:

Wow, i was absolutely right. You must have been having a dreadful day yesterday. Crazy emotions in your lashing out. Comparing a person's wife to animals because he's talking football? I really did sense something was off with you yesterday.

You generally speak like this, but not to this extreme. Hope all is better today bro! Good morning. 

11 hours ago, choon328 said:

Lol. Adam Gase was beating the table for Paradis and Macc declined to offer him anything. Of course members of the Jets organization will publicly say how good Harrison can be. Talk about gullible

So?  He was ok when he played last year.  I wanted Paradis too and Mac passing on both him and Brown when he had the money to sign both is inexcusable but Harrison becoming a serviceable starter is not outrageous 

• Upvote 1

14 hours ago, Villain The Foe said:

Wow, i was absolutely right. You must have been having a dreadful day yesterday. Crazy emotions in your lashing out. Comparing a person's wife to animals because he's talking football? I really did sense something was off with you yesterday.

You generally speak like this, but not to this extreme. Hope all is better today bro! Good morning. 

When someone goes there and attacks you without respite, and continues to do so, you betcha.  He made it personal, not me.  And wouldn't stop.  So I let him have it.  Deservedly.  Read the thread, if it matters to you.  I actually had a great day yesterday.  When people try to piss on me, I respond in kind.  You do too.

He wasn't "talking football".  He was talking trash.  Trash begets trash.  I've never gone there with you.  How come?  It's called respect.  And class.  He has none.  Thought that he did.  I was wrong.

I wasn't comparing his wife to animals.  I wouldn't do that.  What I was suggesting was that perhaps he preferred animals  to a wife.

Hope all is well with you too.  Good evening.?

One more thing.  There is a "faction" on this board who have an "air of superiority" about them.  They think they know better than everyone else, and if your viewpoint doesn't align with theirs, they attack and denigrate.  They are few, but they are persistent.  I will not kowtow to them or allow myself and others to be "bullied".  This is not their board.  It belongs to all of us.  Live and let live.  If not F'em, and bring it on.  Either way, I'm standing right here.

When someone goes there and attacks you without respite, and continues to do so, you betcha.  He made it personal, not me.  And wouldn't stop.  So I let him have it.  Deservedly.  Read the thread, if it matters to you.  I actually had a great day yesterday.  When people try to piss on me, I respond in kind.  You do too.

He wasn't "talking football".  He was talking trash.  Trash begets trash.  I've never gone there with you.  How come?  It's called respect.  And class.  He has none.  Thought that he did.  I was wrong.

I wasn't comparing his wife to animals.  I wouldn't do that.  What I was suggesting was that perhaps he preferred animals  to a wife.

Hope all is well with you too.  Good evening.?

One more thing.  There is a "faction" on this board who have an "air of superiority" about them.  They think they know better than everyone else, and if your viewpoint doesn't align with theirs, they attack and denigrate.  They are few, but they are persistent.  I will not kowtow to them or allow myself and others to be "bullied".  This is not their board.  It belongs to all of us.  Live and let live.  If not F'em, and bring it on.  Either way, I'm standing right here.

You didn't "let me have it". Criticizing my grammar on an internet message board is letting me have it? Criticizing where I currently live is letting me have it? The fact that you had to bring grammar into an argument means you lost the argument. I have the "air of superiority" about me but your bringing up grammar? You're a clown not worth the dirt on the bottom of my sneakers. Now we're even for the wife comment.

• Thumb Down 1