Jump to content
WowOhWow

The Johnson family back story - whoa

Recommended Posts

I was curious to learn more about Chris and Woody and what, if anything, they've ever done on their own that was successful.  I started to do a quick google search and oh man...the Johnson family is a complete mess.

These guys literally have done nothing but inherit massive amounts of money and be a part of one of the most dysfunctional families I've ever heard of.

  • Upvote 1
  • Butt Fumble 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

yeah super bad when they make a butt load of cash and make the jets on of the most valuable franchises on earth...

lol

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, WowOhWow said:

I was curious to learn more about Chris and Woody and what, if anything, they've ever done on their own that was successful.  I started to do a quick google search and oh man...the Johnson family is a complete mess.

These guys literally have done nothing but inherit massive amounts of money and be a part of one of the most dysfunctional families I've ever heard of.

Could you elaborate a little bit?

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Guys, the family is so bad.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, WowOhWow said:

do a quick google search

stop being lazy and asking for details you're either sitting in fromt of  a comouter or you have a smart phone...

 

you can presume woody and chris aint done sh*t cos we know them ONLY as the jets owners, elsewise, we'd know about them....  duh

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yeah they’re all living off of their grand daddy or great grand daddy’s fortunes. None of them have anything to do with the business decisions of Johnson and Johnson. (Woody might be the only one, or maybe he doesn’t even do anything).  All of them have pretty much never worked a day in their life. I think some have been in and out of rehab (at least woodys lesbian daughter who committed suicide did). 

Chris’ son is a film maker and once did a documentary on his family or a lot of it was about about his family (I jumped in on it when my brother was watching something on Netflix/YouTube ) a couple years back  

Dont quote me on it though, it’s just stuff I vaguely remember hearing throughout the years off of the top of my head. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Huge huge drug issues in their family...much like 90 percent of rich American families 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I encourage you all to read up on the backstory of this family.  If history is our guide we are literally screwed.  Everything these guys touch turns toxic and if it wasn't for the family name they'd be a mess beyond words.

  • Downvote 2
  • Butt Fumble 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
I was curious to learn more about Chris and Woody and what, if anything, they've ever done on their own that was successful.  I started to do a quick google search and oh man...the Johnson family is a complete mess.
These guys literally have done nothing but inherit massive amounts of money and be a part of one of the most dysfunctional families I've ever heard of.

Adan Gase fits right in


Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, WowOhWow said:

I encourage you all to read up on the backstory of this family.  If history is our guide we are literally screwed.  Everything these guys touch turns toxic and if it wasn't for the family name they'd be a mess beyond words.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/behind-the-johnson

here’s a good story explaining everything 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/20/2019 at 4:44 PM, WowOhWow said:

I was curious to learn more about Chris and Woody and what, if anything, they've ever done on their own that was successful.  I started to do a quick google search and oh man...the Johnson family is a complete mess.

These guys literally have done nothing but inherit massive amounts of money and be a part of one of the most dysfunctional families I've ever heard of.

A respected nation wide hospital network is what, nothing?  

Lupis foundation? 

Is there anything we don't whine about?  Because I know damn well at least one goofball will neg rep the Robert Wood Johnson Hospital network. 

  • Upvote 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

But on of the "posters" on this website continuously posts that Woody's Non Profit and foundation work are notable.

 

Giving away money is as difficult as earning it.. haven't you heard?

 

Woody has done NOTHING in my view that should garner the respect of businessmen.

  • Upvote 2
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, kevinc855 said:

Huge huge drug issues in their family...much like 90 percent of all American families 

Fixed it

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, WowOhWow said:

I was curious to learn more about Chris and Woody and what, if anything, they've ever done on their own that was successful.  I started to do a quick google search and oh man...the Johnson family is a complete mess.

These guys literally have done nothing but inherit massive amounts of money and be a part of one of the most dysfunctional families I've ever heard of.

Firing Mac, was by far the most successful thing they have ever done 💁‍♂️

  • Upvote 1
  • Butt Fumble 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, themeangreenkillingmachine said:

Yeah they’re all living off of their grand daddy or great grand daddy’s fortunes. None of them have anything to do with the business decisions of Johnson and Johnson. (Woody might be the only one, or maybe he doesn’t even do anything).  All of them have pretty much never worked a day in their life. I think some have been in and out of rehab (at least woodys lesbian daughter who committed suicide did). 

Chris’ son is a film maker and once did a documentary on his family or a lot of it was about about his family (I jumped in on it when my brother was watching something on Netflix/YouTube ) a couple years back  

Dont quote me on it though, it’s just stuff I vaguely remember hearing throughout the years off of the top of my head. 

it wasn't suicide.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, southparkcpa said:

But on of the "posters" on this website continuously posts that Woody's Non Profit and foundation work are notable.

 

Giving away money is as difficult as earning it.. haven't you heard?

 

Woody has done NOTHING in my view that should garner the respect of businessmen.

the value of the franchise is up 4x since 2000.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Dude cant pick his family, and there are plenty of folk who have crazy siblings. And I know that there a bunch of folks who in their teen/early 20's went out with their friends, got smashed went to the local piss tree to drain the snake, heard a friend say something funny, closed your eyes in laughter and when you opened them you realized your face is on the floor.

Wealthy folks are no different, they can simply afford to pretend they are. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, WowOhWow said:

I was curious to learn more about Chris and Woody and what, if anything, they've ever done on their own that was successful.  I started to do a quick google search and oh man...the Johnson family is a complete mess.

These guys literally have done nothing but inherit massive amounts of money and be a part of one of the most dysfunctional families I've ever heard of.

Based on the piece... we now know that we are owned by an idiot stupid enough to fall backwards from an overpass.  That explains quite a bit. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, batman10023 said:

the value of the franchise is up 4x since 2000.  

As a direct result of what Johnson action? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, batman10023 said:

the value of the franchise is up 4x since 2000.  

So?  he could have invested in Amazon and made 10,000 times that. Irrelevant.  I believe YOU could have done that.  ALL sports franchises increased more or less in that proportion. 

I am not attacking his heart or character. I’m simply don’t see any real business acumen that I believe is impressive and his record as owner is not very good.

 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, RutgersJetFan said:

They’re pretty much the Lannisters.

I wish he had half the brain that Tyrion has.

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
42 minutes ago, Jetsplayer21 said:

Firing Mac, was by far the most successful thing they have ever done 💁‍♂️

You petulant little child, what do you want a butt-fumble war?  Replete with emoji's and half  sentences, I presume?

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, joenamathwouldn'tcry said:

You petulant little child, what do you want a butt-fumble war?  Replete with emoji's and half  sentences, I presume?

Don’t be a little weak mac asskisser/anti current jets and you won’t get the Sanchez kid. And I don’t start wars, I finish them. You first Butt fumbled me saying firing mac was a good idea. So stop crying Libby 

  • Upvote 1
  • Butt Fumble 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company
×
×
  • Create New...