OTA Thread

50 minutes ago, GREENBEAN said:

Me too. That's the guy I think will be the biggest surprise of the offseason. Q will do what Q does hopefully, but everyone is expecting that. Wesco is sort of under the radar. His slight production in school was no fault of his own and he is a basket of talent and aggressiveness just waiting to burst on to the NFL field.  I can't wait to see what we do with him.  

I also see Legget's departure as a strong indicator that Gase feels the same way. 

The thing that sold me on this pick was when somebody posted a video that Baldy made soon after we took Wesco. Really loved the pick but for me the biggest point was he said the WVU head coach told him that Wesco was the BEST player on the team. To me , that says a lot, because WVU has a bunch of guys drafted, and is a huge program. Pretty high praise.

• Upvote 4

1 hour ago, joewilly12 said:

Well you been pawing off your hiding in the bush pics as current I think you are the strange dude. 

No one pawned anything out to be current.  You took it that way, had the joke fly way over your head.  

• Upvote 4
  • Thumb Down 1

1 minute ago, T0mShane said:

Weak sh*t for Bell to not attend. He knows it’s a story at this point and staying away is giving a huge FU to the one franchise that chose to pay him. If I’m Gase, I give Bell 100 carries in preseason just to embarrass him.

Yeah but what if he gets hurt and tears his ACL like Reuben Foster just did?

• Sympathy 1

8 minutes ago, Jet_Engine1 said:

Football IS pretty scary! Maybe nobody should play....

I just feel like if he goes out and tears his ACL in voluntary then protecting himself all last year was for nothing ... if something is going to happen then I’m sure he’d like it to at least be when he’s doing something meaningful 

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, Patriot Killa said:

I just feel like if he goes out and tears his ACL in voluntary then protecting himself all last year was for nothing ... if something going to happen then I’m sure he’d like it to at least be when it’s something meaningful 

agree... & Bell is a known commodity. Yes, I would prefer he be around as much as possible, but honestly I don't care or lose a minute of sleep with him being out during this voluntary period. It is now what I want, or what I would do, but it is what he thinks is best for his health so who's to say otherwise.

Now what I hope is that during these periods that a guy like Jalen Moore comes out of nowhere and shows something that will push Bell when he gets here. One of our younger RB's needs to show something because we have a weak group of RB's behind Bell IMO.

McGuire overhyped JETS fans JAG

Cannon Fast, but can he develop into a Tarik Cohen type of player????

De"Angelo Henderson 

Jalin Moore

Valentine Holmes Rugby Int'l player

• Upvote 1

53 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

Mind your own business. 

Youre a baby on the wide word of the internet.  

No one pawned anything out to be current.  You took it that way, had the joke fly way over your head.  

Own it, admit you blew it again and move on.  Doesnt require 16 posts to prove the obvious, something thats no big deal 

• Sympathy 1

4 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

Youre a baby on the wide word of the internet.  

Own it, admit you blew it again and move on.  Doesnt require 16 posts to prove the obvious, something thats no big deal 

You need to buy one of these and punch it all day long instead of looking for arguments here. 

Image result for blow up bozo sock em bopper

• Haha 1

Just now, joewilly12 said:

You need to buy one of these and punch it all day long instead of looking for arguments here. 

Image result for blow up bozo sock em bopper

Do you know what an argument even is?  Had no one explained it to you?  Correcting you when you post that someone tried to pawn a picture off as current when he didnt, isnt arguing.  

Coming back over and over telling people they're wrong, and throwin out meaningless analogies and picture is arguing. 

But carry on

I was going to make a joke about already having a punching bag but wont.  

2 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

Do you know what an argument even is?  Had no one explained it to you?  Correcting you when you post that someone tried to pawn a picture off as current when he didnt, isnt arguing.  

Coming back over and over telling people they're wrong, and throwin out meaningless analogies and picture is arguing. 

But carry on

I was going to make a joke about already having a punching bag but wont.  

You are a TROLL all you do is look for arguments and ridicule other posters you offer this board NOTHING else. 

You have a punching bag in you dreams INTERNET TOUGH GUY. 

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 1

3 hours ago, section314 said:

Just a hunch, after the events of the last few days, bet these practices will be pretty intense. With everyone busting. Like I said, just a wild guess.?

That’s a good guess, after all, the guy coaching them is now also the guy who can cut them on the spot. 

• Upvote 2

43 minutes ago, Patriot Killa said:

I just feel like if he goes out and tears his ACL in voluntary then protecting himself all last year was for nothing ... if something is going to happen then I’m sure he’d like it to at least be when he’s doing something meaningful 

I'm more superstitious. If it were me I couldn't sit out if something happened after the fact I would be saying why didn't participate. 

23 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

You are a TROLL all you do is look for arguments and ridicule other posters you offer this board NOTHING else. 

You have a punching bag in you dreams INTERNET TOUGH GUY. 

He's right. You're wrong.

• Upvote 3