3 hours ago, CTJetsFan said:

Wait...what??? The OC ripped Sam's helmet off?? WTF?

1 hour ago, 14 in Green said:

I like it. Darnold isn't a china doll, and that's tough coaching. The kid has to make sure he limits turnovers. He did a much better job of that in his last couple of games last year.

But lets be honest. It's something he needs to be aware of and improve on.

You do realize that tweet was a sarcastic response to a fan saying Darnold should be replaced, right?

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1
  • Replies 577
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Is there a black Luke Keuchly that i'm not aware of?

If you watch this video very closely, at about the 4 second mark, up on the 2nd level, through the glass, you can see Adam Gase sitting in the GM office, pleasuring himself to a picture of Satan

Hope our guys have a safe minicamp and OTA’s.

Posted Images

On 6/11/2019 at 9:13 PM, Peace Frog said:

The hundreds of Mahomes dudes are the funniest. 

Never saw the guy before 2nd year KC. 

He's in the ideal situation, but I've seen people screw up being in an ideal situation. So I'll credit him for at least doing his part. I can't say either way how he would have done as a 21 year old starting his first season with last year's Jets. We'll see if Mahomes can continue his success as the years of Sam holding up shiny trophies pass by in a Brady* like way, without the scumbagery of course.

4 minutes ago, SMC said:

You do realize that tweet was a sarcastic response to a fan saying Darnold should be replaced, right?

Oh.... so then the part about Loggins cutting him right on the spot was sarcasm also?

Whew! Thanks for the heads up.  I've been getting nervous wondering if Siemian will be good enough as the new starting QB.

2 hours ago, TeddEY said:

Remember when literally everyone of you homers said this exact same thing about Ardarius Stewart?

Actually Im thinking people like you should stop saying "literally everyone of you homers said this exact same thing about Ardarius Stewart" a player I probably never have typed a word about before today.  

Im a homer, unlike the blind miserable fan you like playing so I'll say it again.  He isnt getting cut.  You can say its because I'm a homer but I'll go to the other side, the smart side that says he sticks ;)

On 6/11/2019 at 9:13 PM, Peace Frog said:

The hundreds of Mahomes dudes are the funniest. 

Never saw the guy before 2nd year KC. 

Nah, you know what is funnier?  The guys that show up here and pretend that there weren't several threads about us picking Mahomes pre-2017 draft. 

• Upvote 1
1 minute ago, #27TheDominator said:

Nah, you know what is funnier?  The guys that show up here and pretend that there weren't several threads about us picking Mahomes pre-2017 draft. 

I never said there weren't some.

But there are dudes here that it is obvious aren't the most astute football fans and have never watched a college football game and couldn't have picked Mahomes out of a lineup predraft now claiming "we should taken dat guy, he's real good" after he did what he did last year.  

Or the guys saying "we needed a QB, we shoulda taken a QB--we should have taken DAT guy" when it just as well could have been Kizer for all they knew.  

7 minutes ago, Peace Frog said:

I never said there weren't some.

But there are dudes here that it is obvious aren't the most astute football fans and have never watched a college football game and couldn't have picked Mahomes out of a lineup predraft now claiming "we should taken dat guy, he's real good" after he did what he did last year.  

Or the guys saying "we needed a QB, we shoulda taken a QB--we should have taken DAT guy" when it just as well could have been Kizer for all they knew.  

Could have been Watson too. 

48 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

Actually Im thinking people like you should stop saying "literally everyone of you homers said this exact same thing about Ardarius Stewart" a player I probably never have typed a word about before today 

Im a homer, unlike the blind miserable fan you like playing so I'll say it again.  He isnt getting cutYou can say its because I'm a homer but I'll go to the other side, the smart side that says he sticks ;)

Is it really blind and miserable to say that a team who has won 16 games in 3 years is "bad?"

I have no idea if Shepard will get cut.  I could see it, as we have a lot of bodies at the position.  But, the idea that it's not possible is silly.

2 hours ago, TeddEY said:

Is it really blind and miserable to say that a team who has won 16 games in 3 years is "bad?"

I have no idea if Shepard will get cut.  I could see it, as we have a lot of bodies at the position.  But, the idea that it's not possible is silly.

If thats what you think I said, good for you.  

3 hours ago, #27TheDominator said:

funniest is dumbphuks assuming everryone else is as dumb as they are....

4 minutes ago, Losmeister said:

funniest is dumbphuks assuming everryone else is as dumb as they are....

Not nearly as funny as the dumbphuks who believe theyre smarter than the other dumbphuks that theyre on equal footing as.  At best.  

The Moe syndrome 

48 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

Not nearly as funny as the dumbphuks who believe theyre smarter than the other dumbphuks that theyre on equal footing as.  At best.  

The Moe syndrome 

cant speak for others but i always fess up to knowing or not knowing or having an opinion or not on just about all topics/players

mahomes wasnt on my radar, eg

and i woulda taken watson over adams

3 minutes ago, Losmeister said:

cant speak for others but i always fess up to knowing or not knowing or having an opinion or not on just about all topics/players

mahomes wasnt on my radar, eg

and i woulda taken watson over adams

I was in the Watson camp too.

Dont remember the hordes of people that were all in on Mahomes.  Other than mentioning him along with every other of the top names on the list of names in the draft.