The events from the last week have me feeling ___________

7581-F995-B7-FB-4-C6-B-A497-D4-A8487970-

no different than two weeks ago; like a playoff team. 

A brave CEO who won’t compromise because he knows the rebuild is over and the placeholder HC and GM aren’t necessary now that we can attract top sideline talent just makes it all the more apparent.

SAR I

49 minutes ago, SAR I said:

A brave CEO who won’t compromise because he knows the rebuild is over and the placeholder HC and GM aren’t necessary now that we can attract top sideline talent just makes it all the more apparent.

SAR I

Gase is "top sideline talent?" Not so sure about that.  

1 hour ago, SAR I said:

SAR I

When Bell strides into the endzone in those beautiful brand new uniforms vs the Bills & Sam hits Herndon in stride in the seam for TD, and the Bills secondary starts peaking into the backfield to slow down Bell and Sam closes the deal with a beautiful arcing pass to a streaking Anderson they'll all leap into the bandwagon heading into our National Spotlight game vs the Browns. 

We could always step on their fingers as they're trying to climb back onto the wagon.

• Post of the Week 1

1 hour ago, Jetster said:

When Bell strides into the endzone in those beautiful brand new uniforms vs the Bills & Sam hits Herndon in stride in the seam for TD, and the Bills secondary starts peaking into the backfield to slow down Bell and Sam closes the deal with a beautiful arcing pass to a streaking Anderson they'll all leap into the bandwagon heading into our National Spotlight game vs the Browns. 

We could always step on their fingers as they're trying to climb back onto the wagon.

I am taking names.  The List Of SOJ Victims And PSL Quitters.  That's what it's called.  And they shall have their day.  Winter is coming.

SAR I

• Haha 1

33 minutes ago, Snell41 said:

Excited.

We’ve purged quite a bit of trash and we have someone motivated that demands action and accountability. Hopefully he can translate his vision on the field.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes its actually a breath of fresh air having someone who at least is trying to do the right things believes in accountability and seems to want to be successful here. 

Adam Gase is 0-0 as the NY Jets HC I think he's gonna be a winner. 

Feels great have no injuries got rid of the GM who's held us down for years things are looking up .. Jets have a bunch of young weapons on defense and offense can't wait for the season Young quarterback in the second year bunch of new offensive lineman new tight end new running backs new wide receivers got this kid named blessed Sean Austin at cornerback got a big couple fat dudes playing nose tackle in the middle name fats Shepherd and their second year 

2 hours ago, Jetster said:

Might want to hold up on the TE excitement, Gase isn't particularly known as a "throw it to the TE" kinda O-Co.

To put it into perspective, Leggett would have nearly been the #1 TE in Miami last year in terms of targets.  

In total, Maimi targeted TE's ~60 times last year total, for all TE's.

We (who have never been known as TE-heavy) nearly doubled that number last year.

Now I can predict the reply "but OUT TE's are the greatest bestest ever!" and sure, I like them too.

But I'd wait before expecting 50-60 balls going to Herndon this year.  Given Gase, it may not be a thing like we think.