Manish

15 minutes ago, Patriot Killa said:

Gase vs Manish is probably not something Manish wants to do. He just doesn’t know it yet.

I hope Gase really bugs out and finds out he is actually a mutant brother of Cyclops and vaporizes Manish with the lasers that blast out of his eyes when he gets really pissed!

72687-X-Men-Cyclops-lasers-748x421.jpg

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, jetscrazey said:

Manish is just butthurt he lost his sources in Macc/Heimerdinger.  Now there are no leaks in the building and he has to work hard for scoops like all the other beat writers. 

Work hard?  lol.  He spit cheetos all over his shirt when he heard the news from ESPN.  I don't expect he knows what hard work is. 

• Upvote 1

I'm not a big fan of Manish, but everything he stated is fact.  He's actually not giving an opinion on the subject at all in this particular tweet.

Gase is taking the bull by the horns despite what he says publicly about his desired role.  Personally, I'm fine with it.

2 hours ago, DoubleDown said:

I'm not a big fan of Manish, but everything he stated is fact.  He's actually not giving an opinion on the subject at all in this particular tweet.

Gase is taking the bull by the horns despite what he says publicly about his desired role.  Personally, I'm fine with it.

except darren lee's end was already being discussed before the draft.  scouting staff?  if the past few drafts were the best mac's staff could do then maybe it was time to clean them up a bit.  of course, without knowing how many scouts they really had, it's not always good to cut staff.  and leggett?  if he isn't in shape and given the number of other te's on the roster, there's no point in keeping him around.  i don't see where any of these moves are newsworthy beyond what they are.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, T0mShane said:

Remember, Jets fans. If you want Manish to stop posting that insipid sh*t, don’t interact with that tweet. That’s how he gets paid. 

Manish never even was an afterthought for a guy like Gase.  Can you imagine what Parcells would do to a Manish?  Oblivion beckons for the little guy

3 hours ago, Patriot Killa said:

Gase vs Manish is probably not something Manish wants to do. He just doesn’t know it yet.

Really... Manish is an idiot if he plans to be Gase's nemesis.  Very poor career decision.  

Manish will  be working at Bleacher Report before Gase is gone from the Jets. He's a bag of sh*t internet troll sombody decided to pay and for some reason Jets fans think his perspective is more valuable than Tom Shane's hot takes 'cause he has blue check mark on Twitter.

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, WayneChrebet80 said:

Jets won’t be hiring a search firm/consultant for GM search like they did for the previous two hires. However, they’ve told people that TV personality & sideline reporter Peter Schrager could be contacted for assistance on prospective candidates. His name has come up internally

Expect another low level FO type to be fired tomorrow.  This looks like Gase suckered Mehta.............Again