This is Fun

The first day or two I was face palming hard over all this.

But I'm actually having fun with it now. This whole power consolidation, Gase running wild, no clues as to what the plan is or who's talk to who... 

It's actually kind of fun... I like a good shake up. That doesn't mean I'm expecting great things or that I'm all optimistic... But it's fun watching this unfold. 

• Upvote 2

16 minutes ago, DMan77 said:

But I'm actually having fun with it now. This whole power consolidation, Gase running wild, no clues as to what the plan is or who's talk to who... 

It's actually kind of fun... I like a good shake up. That doesn't mean I'm expecting great things or that I'm all optimistic... But it's fun watching this unfold. 

translation:

I was upset, but now I'm not.  This whole thing with the team and stuff.  It's good when things change, not that change is good.  I like fun. 

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, jetstream23 said:

I am just glad that this is all taking place during May, and not September or October.

Imagine if Christopher Johnson allowed this to fester and kept these two guys under the same roof for the next eight months!  The Jets would’ve been a bigger mess than they already are right now. Best to bite the bullet and shake this thing up now in my opinion. 

Thank you sir.  Somebody gets it.  So it should have happened sooner.  Boo hoo.  Thank God it's done. 

• Sympathy 1

3 hours ago, DMan77 said:

Welcome to the party. I've been hard since Mac and Lee got kicked to the curb in the course of 10 hours

Well, thanks for sharing that....................I guess

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

He is altering the deal.....pray he doesn't alter it further....

20190521_144824.thumb.jpg.d6c88a3b5772ebf042694b2d3d535443.jpg

1 hour ago, Dcat said:

Thank you sir.  Somebody gets it.  So it should have happened sooner.  Boo hoo.  Thank God it's done. 

Yup, lots of things should have happened in the past.....drafting Dan Marino, never hiring Macc in the first place, etc.  But we can only deal with the here and now.  I'm glad Macc is gone.  If we had told posters just 5 months ago at the end of December that the Jets would get rid of Macc, get rid of Bowles, get rid of Darron Lee, hire an offensive-minded HC and get Darnold some weapons like Crowder and Le'Veon Bell they would have described it as a wet dream.  Yet, here we are........and some people are still miserable.

• Sympathy 1