Jordan Legget claimed by Tampa

3 minutes ago, WayneChrebet80 said:

Bowles must think highly of him. He could surprise.

Camp body with maybe a little upside.  Why not if you are Tampa? 

He'll get cut.  Tampa has OJ Howard (watch him be the next NFL consistent TE monster) and Cameron Brate who likes to score TDs often.  Leggett isn't making that rooster.

• Sympathy 1

44 minutes ago, SayNoToDMC said:

Cool, I call dibs on making the useless thread when he's cut in 2 months

42 minutes ago, WayneChrebet80 said:

39 minutes ago, SayNoToDMC said:

I'll let Max delete my account if he make the opening day roster if you'll do the same when he gets cut.

You guys think he will get through camp without getting injured?  That is probably the most likely scenario.

9 minutes ago, Miss Lonelyhearts said:

Bruce Arians and four other guys who don't know anything about offense obv

Arians was only 58-33 as an NFL coach!  He can’t shine Gase’s shoes!  What the hell does Arians know about football???

its the media’s fault!!!

• Haha 1

not every single thing that happens needs a new thread. For example, if there was a thread about you pooping, you can put all things related to you pooping in that single thread. You don't need individual threads for lifting the seat, plopping it out, and wiping.

• Sympathy 1
  • Haha 2

4 minutes ago, jeremy2020 said:

not every single thing that happens needs a new thread. For example, if there was a thread about you pooping, you can put all things related to you pooping in that single thread. You don't need individual threads for lifting the seat, plopping it out, and wiping.

there was a whole thread on this at JI.  For real.

1 hour ago, jeremy2020 said:

It's a thread about nothing!

2 hours ago, Villain The Foe said:

Im on my phone and I cant post it, but Manish put up on twitter that 5 teams put a claim on Leggett, not just Tampa.

lol  People here are funny. Legget has proven he can play. He may not be a starting caliber TE in the league yet, but the hate is ridic.  

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1

1 hour ago, GREENBEAN said:

lol  People here are funny. Legget has proven he can play. He may not be a starting caliber TE in the league yet, but the hate is ridic.  

I wanted to like him and have him do well, of course. He wasnt that good though.

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, WayneChrebet80 said:

You do realize Bowles is a DC, not an OC or HC.

Remind me how much Bowles used his TE while an actual HC.  You apparently will be surprised.  

4 hours ago, GREENBEAN said:

1 season on the roster the other no.

4 starts over the course of the two years.

14 catches, 1 TD 

Has proven nothing.  Unfortunately he's a bottom of the roster JAG who has easily been replaced.  

7 hours ago, Jet9 said:

I wanted to like him and have him do well, of course. He wasnt that good though.

It's not the end of the world, but people are talking about him not making a roster. Like Villain said there were 5 teams that put in waiver claims and the Bucs got him. He is a young TE with game experience. Also caught a TD in a game. He's not the garbage people are trying to make him out to be so we can more easily support the loon. 

4 hours ago, Jet Nut said:

1 season on the roster the other no.

4 starts over the course of the two years.

14 catches, 1 TD 

Has proven nothing.  Unfortunately he's a bottom of the roster JAG who has easily been replaced.  

Gotcha. So you have labeled a guy who's played one full year a JAG. Ever heard of guys learning the NFL game and improving through coaching and all of that?  TO be clear, I don't really care all that much. The point is he will certainly make a roster and I would argue that he has much more upside than Thomlinson who blows, and Sterling who will most likely be out with concussions again. We have Herndon, the scrub Gase likes and a Rookie basically. 

Truth is I am big on Wesco and this helps him get on the field so I'm ok. But come on already. 

• Upvote 1

20 minutes ago, GREENBEAN said:

Gotcha. So you have labeled a guy who's played one full year a JAG. Ever heard of guys learning the NFL game and improving through coaching and all of that?  TO be clear, I don't really care all that much. The point is he will certainly make a roster and I would argue that he has much more upside than Thomlinson who blows, and Sterling who will most likely be out with concussions again. We have Herndon, the scrub Gase likes and a Rookie basically. 

Truth is I am big on Wesco and this helps him get on the field so I'm ok. But come on already. 

You are being too logical.  You don’t belong here!

Among the more idiotic posts in this thread is that Leggett is fat and lazy and Bruce Arians doesn’t know football!  

• Upvote 2

52 minutes ago, BettyBoop said:

You are being too logical.  You don’t belong here!

Among the more idiotic posts in this thread is that Leggett is fat and lazy and Bruce Arians doesn’t know football!  

He was called "Lazy Leggett" at Clemson.  Maybe he's not fat and lazy any more, but he certainly was at one time. 

http://www.espn.com/blog/acc/post/_/id/91767/clemsons-jordan-leggett-goes-from-lazy-to-lethal

Either way, he's terrible at football, so who cares?

In other Tampa news, saw that Suh mentioned the reason he signed there was because he really likes Todd Bowles. Wasn't Suh considered by many to be coming to the Jets last year, but signed with the Rams? Point being, Macc couldn't/wouldn't pull the trigger on Suh, and Gase may not be the only Jet coach who Macc frustrated by his inability to make a decision. Only difference, Gases' personality would not let him stand for it.

• Upvote 1