Jump to content
WayneChrebet80

Jordan Legget claimed by Tampa

Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, SayNoToDMC said:

Cool, I call dibbs on making the useless thread when he's cut in 2 months

Bowles must think highly of him. He could surprise.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Returns the favor for when we signed the drunk TE from TB.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, WayneChrebet80 said:

Bowles must think highly of him. He could surprise.

I'll let Max delete my account if he makes the opening day roster if you'll do the same when he gets cut.

  • Upvote 2
  • Like 1
  • Post of the Week 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, WayneChrebet80 said:

Bowles must think highly of him. He could surprise.

Camp body with maybe a little upside.  Why not if you are Tampa? 

He'll get cut.  Tampa has OJ Howard (watch him be the next NFL consistent TE monster) and Cameron Brate who likes to score TDs often.  Leggett isn't making that rooster.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, WayneChrebet80 said:

Bowles must think highly of him. He could surprise.

Yes, all we Jet fans hold Bowles player evaluations in high regard. 

  • Upvote 2
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Im on my phone and I cant post it, but Manish put up on twitter that 5 teams put a claim on Leggett, not just Tampa.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Villain The Foe said:

Im on my phone and I cant post it, but Manish put up on twitter that 5 teams put a claim on Leggett, not just Tampa.

Bruce Arians and four other guys who don't know anything about offense obv

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

All 31 GMs are monitoring every move the Emperor makes.  And trying to hold in their laughter when they speak to him on the phone.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Replaces McCoy and is the 5-6th TE on the roster but wait, word is they are finalizing a deal with Suh so clock is already ticking

more fuel for the dumpster fire in Tampa

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Miss Lonelyhearts said:

Bruce Arians and four other guys who don't know anything about offense obv

Let the Bruce Arians bashing begin!  He was part of the media!  Double whammy!!!

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
44 minutes ago, SayNoToDMC said:

Cool, I call dibs on making the useless thread when he's cut in 2 months

 

42 minutes ago, WayneChrebet80 said:

Bowles must think highly of him. He could surprise.

 

39 minutes ago, SayNoToDMC said:

I'll let Max delete my account if he make the opening day roster if you'll do the same when he gets cut.

You guys think he will get through camp without getting injured?  That is probably the most likely scenario.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Miss Lonelyhearts said:

Bruce Arians and four other guys who don't know anything about offense obv

Arians was only 58-33 as an NFL coach!  He can’t shine Gase’s shoes!  What the hell does Arians know about football???

its the media’s fault!!!

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

not every single thing that happens needs a new thread. For example, if there was a thread about you pooping, you can put all things related to you pooping in that single thread. You don't need individual threads for lifting the seat, plopping it out, and wiping.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, WayneChrebet80 said:

Back with Bowles

$20 says they line him up at Linebacker

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, jeremy2020 said:

not every single thing that happens needs a new thread. For example, if there was a thread about you pooping, you can put all things related to you pooping in that single thread. You don't need individual threads for lifting the seat, plopping it out, and wiping.

there was a whole thread on this at JI.  For real.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, jetstream23 said:

$20 says they line him up at Linebacker

"He's got Safety written all over him", says Bowles...echoing his comments on Jameis Winston...and every other player

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, jeremy2020 said:

not every single thing that happens needs a new thread. For example, if there was a thread about you pooping, you can put all things related to you pooping in that single thread. You don't need individual threads for lifting the seat, plopping it out, and wiping.

It's a thread about nothing!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Villain The Foe said:

Im on my phone and I cant post it, but Manish put up on twitter that 5 teams put a claim on Leggett, not just Tampa.

lol  People here are funny. Legget has proven he can play. He may not be a starting caliber TE in the league yet, but the hate is ridic.  

  • Upvote 1
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, GREENBEAN said:

lol  People here are funny. Legget has proven he can play. He may not be a starting caliber TE in the league yet, but the hate is ridic.  

I wanted to like him and have him do well, of course. He wasnt that good though.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Jets and Bucs love recycling each other TEs

Winslow
ASJ
Leggett

Hey Tampa, I heard that OJ Howard sucks, you should totally cut him.

  • Upvote 2
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, WayneChrebet80 said:

Bowles must think highly of him. He could surprise.

You do realize Bowles is a DC, not an OC or HC.

Remind me how much Bowles used his TE while an actual HC.  You apparently will be surprised.  

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, fullblast said:

Jets and Bucs love recycling each other TEs

Winslow
ASJ
Leggett

Hey Tampa, I heard that OJ Howard sucks, you should totally cut him.

Anthony Becht too.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, GREENBEAN said:

lol  People here are funny. Legget has proven he can play. He may not be a starting caliber TE in the league yet, but the hate is ridic.  

1 season on the roster the other no.

4 starts over the course of the two years.

14 catches, 1 TD 

Has proven nothing.  Unfortunately he's a bottom of the roster JAG who has easily been replaced.  

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Jet9 said:

I wanted to like him and have him do well, of course. He wasnt that good though.

It's not the end of the world, but people are talking about him not making a roster. Like Villain said there were 5 teams that put in waiver claims and the Bucs got him. He is a young TE with game experience. Also caught a TD in a game. He's not the garbage people are trying to make him out to be so we can more easily support the loon. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Jet Nut said:

1 season on the roster the other no.

4 starts over the course of the two years.

14 catches, 1 TD 

Has proven nothing.  Unfortunately he's a bottom of the roster JAG who has easily been replaced.  

 

Gotcha. So you have labeled a guy who's played one full year a JAG. Ever heard of guys learning the NFL game and improving through coaching and all of that?  TO be clear, I don't really care all that much. The point is he will certainly make a roster and I would argue that he has much more upside than Thomlinson who blows, and Sterling who will most likely be out with concussions again. We have Herndon, the scrub Gase likes and a Rookie basically. 

Truth is I am big on Wesco and this helps him get on the field so I'm ok. But come on already. 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, GREENBEAN said:

Gotcha. So you have labeled a guy who's played one full year a JAG. Ever heard of guys learning the NFL game and improving through coaching and all of that?  TO be clear, I don't really care all that much. The point is he will certainly make a roster and I would argue that he has much more upside than Thomlinson who blows, and Sterling who will most likely be out with concussions again. We have Herndon, the scrub Gase likes and a Rookie basically. 

Truth is I am big on Wesco and this helps him get on the field so I'm ok. But come on already. 

You are being too logical.  You don’t belong here!

Among the more idiotic posts in this thread is that Leggett is fat and lazy and Bruce Arians doesn’t know football!  

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
52 minutes ago, BettyBoop said:

You are being too logical.  You don’t belong here!

Among the more idiotic posts in this thread is that Leggett is fat and lazy and Bruce Arians doesn’t know football!  

He was called "Lazy Leggett" at Clemson.  Maybe he's not fat and lazy any more, but he certainly was at one time. 

http://www.espn.com/blog/acc/post/_/id/91767/clemsons-jordan-leggett-goes-from-lazy-to-lethal

Either way, he's terrible at football, so who cares?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

In other Tampa news, saw that Suh mentioned the reason he signed there was because he really likes Todd Bowles. Wasn't Suh considered by many to be coming to the Jets last year, but signed with the Rams? Point being, Macc couldn't/wouldn't pull the trigger on Suh, and Gase may not be the only Jet coach who Macc frustrated by his inability to make a decision. Only difference, Gases' personality would not let him stand for it.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company
×
×
  • Create New...