Did Browns coach call OBJ a head case after WR skips another OTA?

17 hours ago, CanadienJetsFan said:

When did this place turn into a Browns forum? Who cares 

I dont know why ALL NFL stuff has to be in a Jets forum. 

should be separate folder for general NFL stuff having to do with other teams.

the amount of Browns stuff here makes me puke

9 minutes ago, Losmeister said:

And maybe another forum strictly for those who feel the need to incessantly whine about reading things they very easily could have simply not read at all, considering how blatantly obvious the topic was.

2 hours ago, Losmeister said:

The Browns are the trendy team.  All the nice weather steelers fans in Ohio are suddenly buying browns jerseys now

On 5/22/2019 at 4:31 PM, #27TheDominator said:

Be fair, Bell still hasn't wrapped his mind around the massive free agent contract he signed -- two months later -- and “emotionally” and “physically" doesn’t want to be in camp for workouts.

To be fair though, Le'Veon Bell is a head case.

15 minutes ago, IndianaJet said:

I am very much hoping that Mayfield and the Browns implode.

It will be an absolutely epic sh*t show with all those personalities going at each other.

Or, with Mayfield running the show they'll be one of the premiere teams in the AFC for the next 10 years. Probably longer.

That kid is a star.

• Upvote 1

20 hours ago, Philc1 said:

Yes the guy making $17 million who is demanding another new contract why should he go to a practice

He's not getting paid $17 mil to attend voluntary workouts. C'mon man. He doesn't need to fight for a starting spot. And he probably doesn't want to get injured. Everybody says he's made of glass, right? 

I'm just saying, fans make way too much of players skipping voluntary workouts. 

On 5/22/2019 at 4:21 PM, CanadienJetsFan said:

When did this place turn into a Browns forum? Who cares 

We still have some mayfield fan boys around ? plus some closet giants/Beckham fans..

but it is a pointless article.. everyone knows Beckham is a MAJOR head case, the only question if the brown coach is honest or not lol

2 hours ago, PepPep said:

He's not getting paid $17 mil to attend voluntary workouts. C'mon man. He doesn't need to fight for a starting spot. And he probably doesn't want to get injured. Everybody says he's made of glass, right? 

I'm just saying, fans make way too much of players skipping voluntary workouts. 

Give me a break dude Beckham is becoming a worse version of TO

On 5/23/2019 at 9:13 AM, Bleedin Green said:

A career position coach in charge of running the biggest compilation of intolerable douchebags you could possibly imagine... what could go wrong??

I mean, @Maxman has been doing the same thing for 15 years with this website and it seems to be working out.

• Sympathy 1

23 minutes ago, Matt39 said:

Over/under week 5 on the Mayfield/Beckham self destruction?

At some point, Odell has to realize that he's in as good a spot as he could be and he just chills out, right? Playing for the Giants and trying to reel in Eli's late cemetery passes would drive anyone nuts. If they run the spread with Baker and he's getting his ten targets per game, that should grow him up quickly.

OBJ made it known he wanted to be in California and he hates the cold weather. 

He will force himself out of Cleveland just like he forced himself out of NY. 

He’s a class A dooshnozzle  looking to get to the Rams or Chargers.

Baker should hasten his exit ASAP and get on with making the Browns competitive. 

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, T0mShane said:

I mean, @Maxman has been doing the same thing for 15 years with this website and it seems to be working out.

I am pretty much just a long term offensive line coach. Spend my days teaching people how to block. I feel like I am in charge, only because I work for Christopher Johnson and he is never in the building.

The Browns are the apple of everyone's eye right now. Do you know how Adam Gase & the New York Jets get back on the NFL map?

Win that 2nd game of the season on National TV. Darnold vs Mayfield Part II. 

Jets have been a laughing stock for 8 years now since the 2010 shocker at Gillette, all they need to do is look like a professional NFL team in the national spotlight & bring the Browns & Mayfield back to earth.

Our DC knows their offense, he understands what Baker does well, and also knows their weaknesses on defense. We get them at Metlife where last years game was a classic NFL set up game sponsored by one of the NFLs largest beer sponsors. Win that game & they'll add a large number of younger NY fans who straddle the Giants/Jets fence. 

• Upvote 1

44 minutes ago, Jetster said:

The Browns are the apple of everyone's eye right now. Do you know how Adam Gase & the New York Jets get back on the NFL map?

Win that 2nd game of the season on National TV. Darnold vs Mayfield Part II. 

Jets have been a laughing stock for 8 years now since the 2010 shocker at Gillette, all they need to do is look like a professional NFL team in the national spotlight & bring the Browns & Mayfield back to earth.

Our DC knows their offense, he understands what Baker does well, and also knows their weaknesses on defense. We get them at Metlife where last years game was a classic NFL set up game sponsored by one of the NFLs largest beer sponsors. Win that game & they'll add a large number of younger NY fans who straddle the Giants/Jets fence. 

I think we have a much better chance to win this time around. 

19 hours ago, Miss Lonelyhearts said:

I didn't even realize that the Foles derail was a second crack at this take.

Oh, I have been on about this for weeks. However, its been expained that this is simply how it is.

I have to filter through all non Jets threads to read about the Jets on a jets forum. 

" It's the way we've alwasy done it." ok. I get to read about some coach of another team doing his achilles

while looking for Jets news. Sucks for me but....

• Thumb Down 1