Uncertainty regarding Woody Johnson's role stalling GM search?

4 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Don't worry.  Woody and Chris's Mom is a 1/3 owner.  She'll get this all sorted out. 

Candidates are being asked 5 questions during their interviews. One question from each of the 3 partial owners, one from Gase and one from Pete Schrager which is usually, “What is your favorite Adam Sandler movie?”

• Upvote 2
  • Sympathy 1
  • Haha 1

The GM should get at least a four year guaranteed deal and it shouldn't matter if Woody is still kissing Royal ass or not after 2020 or 2024.

Question - has anyone heard of anything Woody has done as Ambassador to the U.K. ?  Brexit? Trade Deals?

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 1

2 minutes ago, Big_Slick said:

The GM should get at least a four year guaranteed deal and it shouldn't matter if Woody is still kissing Royal ass or not after 2020 or 2024.

Question - has anyone heard of anything Woody has done as Ambassador to the U.K. ?  Brexit? Trade Deals?

Why would an American have anything to do with brexit?

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, Big_Slick said:

He caused a bit of a fuss a few weeks back regarding the importing of chlorinated chicken

https://www.bbc.com/news/business-47466812

36 minutes ago, New York Mick said:

Why would an American have anything to do with brexit?

I'll adhere to the no politics policy on this forum. I shouldn't have asked that question. I just wanted to say that Woody is a do nothing rich ass POS who was born with a silver spoon up his butt.

• Upvote 3
  • Thumb Down 2
  • Sympathy 1

5 minutes ago, Big_Slick said:

I'll adhere to the no politics policy on this forum. I shouldn't have asked that question. I just wanted to say that Woody is a do nothing rich ass POS who was born with a silver spoon up his butt.

And Chris is a million times worse.

People may want to look at the Jets from 1960-1999 before Woody and 2000-2016 with Woody.

• Thumb Down 2

He came to my work and I got to meet him if that counts?

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

6 minutes ago, Big_Slick said:

Which is why him getting a do nothing POS position is the best thing that could of happened to the Jets. Woody is like a cat who's got a new ball of yarn to play with. His new and in his eyes "very important" job currently keeps him far away from wrecking his old toy..

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Big_Slick said:

1 hour ago, nyjunc said:

People may want to look at the Jets from 1960-1999 before Woody and 2000-2016 with Woody.

You're personal relationship with either than lets you know hes a POS?

Always interesting when those who criticize this adamantly behind a computer screen that someone they dont know is a POS.  You know mostly because they have penis envy over $$

12 hours ago, Jet Nut said:

You're personal relationship with either than lets you know hes a POS?

Always interesting when those who criticize this adamantly behind a computer screen that someone they dont know is a POS.  You know mostly because they have penis envy over $$

What is your point including me in this rant?  My criticism of Chris is as an owner not as a person.  

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, nyjunc said:

What is your point including me in this rant?  My criticism of Chris is as an owner not as a person.  

1.  Stop with he girly like "rant" nonsense.  No one ranted.  I asked how people know Woody is a POS.  

I included you because after he wrote that Woody was a POS, YOU, quoted Slick and said:

Nothing about him as an owner.  Nevermind that makes no sense.  

4 hours ago, Jet Nut said:

1.  Stop with he girly like "rant" nonsense.  No one ranted.  I asked how people know Woody is a POS.  

I included you because after he wrote that Woody was a POS, YOU, quoted Slick and said:

Nothing about him as an owner.  Nevermind that makes no sense.  

You may want to look at the next sentence I wrote.  Just admit your mistake and move on please.