Uncertainty regarding Woody Johnson's role stalling GM search?

2 minutes ago, nyjunc said:

You may want to look at the next sentence I wrote.  Just admit your mistake and move on please.

You are a pain in the ass.  You said it.  I reposted it.  You're spinning it. The comment you made if pointless nonsense no matter how you twist it in the 3 years we've had him in charge. 

You are easily the worst poster to deal with.  You will argue this until the end of time. 

And then tell people they're ranting.  Lol,

• Upvote 1

25 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

You are a pain in the ass.  You said it.  I reposted it.  You're spinning it. The comment you made if pointless nonsense no matter how you twist it in the 3 years we've had him in charge. 

You are easily the worst poster to deal with.  You will argue this until the end of time. 

I like being the "worst poster to deal with" if it means discussing the truth.  My comments were about him as owner, read the whole post and you'll figure it out but if it makes you feel better to attack others because you didn't understand what was written then go ahead.

20 minutes ago, nyjunc said:

I like being the "worst poster to deal with" if it means discussing the truth.  My comments were about him as owner, read the whole post and you'll figure it out but if it makes you feel better to attack others because you didn't understand what was written then go ahead.

Ranted

Attacked.

And you're still a troll spinning and ignoring what I said.

As I said you would, as you always do.  Horrible

On 5/23/2019 at 9:08 PM, Jet Nut said:

If opinions were the titanic, nyjunc is the band playing on the deck 

• Haha 2

That tweet is a terrible troll job. What garbage. Given Gase is allegedly willing to give up control of the 53... This guy is too lazy to even listen to something that is public information. Allegedly? You think he went the extra mile to get inside information. 

Quality reporting has gone down the tubes. It’s all about click bait and flashy news. 

On 5/22/2019 at 4:51 PM, New York Mick said:

Why would an American have anything to do with brexit?

On 5/22/2019 at 4:58 PM, jeremy2020 said:

You might be shocked to know that it actually has a large impact on trade in the region which the US is pretty interested in..

The US is directly involved in 25 % of the world's economy.  There's no doubt that we have interests that are impacted by Brexit.  

However, I struggle to imagine how Woody Johnson has anything to do with that.  If he is, I can only assume he's making it worse somehow. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Also, looks like I'm late to the Jet Nut vs. nyjunc party.  Wow, talk about a zero-sum game. 

What a childish comment, just move along rather than hurl insults.  I feel really sorry for people like you.

On 5/26/2019 at 2:18 AM, jgb said:

If opinions were the titanic, nyjunc is the band playing on the deck 

It would be fun if folks like this could actually respond to my arguments rather than just hurl insults but I know why it happens.  When you have nothing you deflect with childish responses.

37 minutes ago, nyjunc said:

It would be fun if folks like this could actually respond to my arguments rather than just hurl insults but I know why it happens.  When you have nothing you deflect with childish responses.

Lord knows I’ve tried that with you. We all have.

Just one question remains: oboe or violin?

On 5/28/2019 at 12:33 PM, jgb said:

Lord knows I’ve tried that with you. We all have.

Just one question remains: oboe or violin?

You've tried and failed which is why all you do is attack.  Try attacking my arguments instead.  

On 5/28/2019 at 7:36 PM, Nichole187 said:

Without reading any of this nonsense, Woody is your problem. Snyder, JJ, Pegula, Ross, Rooney, etc. Clowns who hire buffoons...

The Jets have been much better under Woody than any other owners in team history.  The biggest problem was Woody took over in 2000 and Tom Brady became a starter in 2001.