19' Cheerleaders before the final cut..........

38 minutes ago, Sarge4Tide said:

I'm putting in a waiver claim on  front row, 2nd from right, if she is cut

I'm putting in a wavier claim on any of the girls in the front row if they get cut.  They're all already on their knees, after all!  :)

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1

Ah, wtf Jets... Can't they offer a better dental plan or something? How can a professional sports team not get above average attractive women to sign up for a cheerleader position? Don't get me wrong, there are couple attractive women in that photo, but they're outliers. I know I know, I'm shallow and they're being hired based on the content of their character. Come on Jets, this isn't west side construction politics.

8 minutes ago, Embrace the Suck said:

Ah, wtf Jets... Can't they offer a better dental plan or something? How can a professional sports team not get above average attractive women to sign up for a cheerleader position? Don't get me wrong, there are couple attractive women in that photo, but they're outliers. I know I know, I'm shallow and they're being hired based on the content of their character. Come on Jets, this isn't west side construction politics.

Who knows for how much longer female cheerleaders in male sports will still be a thing.

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

Who knows for how much longer female cheerleaders in male sports will still be a thing.

Seeing as the Jets never had them till the last few years it never was something I noticed anyway. However, if you put a product on the field aspire to put the best product on the field. Of course that wouldn't be very Jets like. In all honesty would prefer a reply and 'analysis' as rather than a cheerleader in a puffy coat and earmuffs.