19' Cheerleaders before the final cut..........

4 hours ago, Embrace the Suck said:

Ah, wtf Jets... Can't they offer a better dental plan or something? How can a professional sports team not get above average attractive women to sign up for a cheerleader position? Don't get me wrong, there are couple attractive women in that photo, but they're outliers. I know I know, I'm shallow and they're being hired based on the content of their character. Come on Jets, this isn't west side construction politics.

I went to Villanova...you should have seen our cheerleaders...an absolute disgrace.

12 hours ago, Embrace the Suck said:

Ah, wtf Jets... Can't they offer a better dental plan or something? How can a professional sports team not get above average attractive women to sign up for a cheerleader position? Don't get me wrong, there are couple attractive women in that photo, but they're outliers. I know I know, I'm shallow and they're being hired based on the content of their character. Come on Jets, this isn't west side construction politics.

You would think they would be more like this..........

14 hours ago, Jet_Engine1 said:

Found him.

play nice.

On 5/22/2019 at 7:35 PM, TuscanyTile2 said:

Who knows for how much longer female cheerleaders in male sports will still be a thing.

I believe the days are numbered. There are male cheerleaders making the teams (Philly this year, and Rams last year and this year to my knowledge). Complaints about the pay and perks. Cries of sexism etch. As it evolves, I think fans and owners will simply tire of the changes/outcry and do away with them. - or they will be completely different as we know them today.

On 5/22/2019 at 11:28 PM, southtown24th said:

I went to Villanova...you should have seen our cheerleaders...an absolute disgrace.

Heck, at my high school in NYC, our cheerleaders were so, ahem, homely, that we begged our coach not to take them with us to road games. When we played at home, the players on the other teams would ask us, usually during a time out, if in fact, they actually went to our school. They looked like the average sanitation worker in a skirt.